Chapter 10

*3rd person pov*
It was around 7pm when the hangout started coming to an end.  They were all walking outside together, laughing and making conversation with each other. The 8 boys decided to walk the 3 cheerleaders to Taehyung's car and the cheerleaders couldn't help but to blush by how respectful they all were. They walked to Taehyung's car and they were all just silently looking at each other. Taehyung rolled his eyes playfully and hugged JB and Jinyoung. He then pecked the 6 football players on the cheek.

"I had fun you guys. I hope we can all hangout again soon" Taehyung said to the 8 boys.

The 6 football players were lightly blushing at the fact that Taehyung kissed them. It wasn't on the lips  but it still made them giddy inside. Suddenly Jackson gasped and everyone looked at him.

"One moment please" Jackson said while pulling Taehyung and Mark to the side.

"Ok I have a idea, like a really good one!!" Jackson whisper shouted excitedly.

"What is it?!" Mark asked excitedly.

"Well since tomorrow is Friday, how about we pick someone's house to go to and have a sleepover?" Jackson asked excitedly while looking back and forth between his 2 friends.

"WE COULD DO IT AT MY HOUSE!!" Taehyung shouted excitedly.

Both boys nodded and they all turned back to their confused crushes. The 3 cheerleaders giggled and looked at each other.

"Well who's gonna ask them?" Mark asked while looking at his 2 friends.

"Taehyung" Jackson said quickly while pointing at him.

Taehyung just looked at him with a unamused face and rolled his eyes playfully. He turned back to the 8 boys and they were already looking at him expectantly.

"Ummm... what are you guys doing this weekend?" Taehyung asked softly while clasping his hands together cutely.

The 8 boys looked at each other and shrugged. They then turned back to Taehyung and Namjoon spoke up for all of them.

"We're not doing anything this weekend" Namjoon said while subtly looking Taehyung up and down.

"Well, I was wondering if you all want to have a sleepover at my house this weekend?" Taehyung asked while shuffling back and forth on his feet.

"Yes" they all said a little too quickly.

Taehyung giggled and nodded his head.

"Okay. I'll give you more details at school tomorrow. Get home safely" Taehyung said while pulling his friends with him to his car.

Mark and Jackson quickly waved at everyone before they hopped into the car. Taehyung started his car and drove out of the parking lot. On his way to drop his friends off at home, he told them about what happened in the dressing room and of course his friends were dramatic about it. Taehyung was the same way. Taehyung dropped his friends off at home and then made the way to his house. He got there a few minutes later since his friends don't live that far away. He walked into his house and greeted his parents that were cuddled up in the living room and made his way to his bedroom. He took off his clothes and put on pajamas. He turned off all his lights and as soon as he hit the bed, he instantly fell asleep.

*Taehyung pov*
I woke up the next morning to my alarm going off. I groaned and turned it off before sitting up. It took me a few minutes to get out of bed but once I did, I went to go take a shower.

*30 minutes later*
I got out the shower and instantly went to my closet to look for a outfit. It took me a few minutes but once I found one. I set it to the side and did my makeup before putting my clothes on.