Chapter 16

*3rd person pov*
It's been 10 minutes since JB and Jackson left and everyone was still enjoying themselves. Mark and Taehyung, on the other hand, were curious to what was going on and wanted to go check it out. They both slowly inched towards the end of the pool before sharing a look with each other. They looked back at the remaining boys one last time before jumping out of the pool and running out of the room.

"Mark? Taehyung?" They heard someone ask just before the pool room door was closed.

Mark and Taehyung sneakily ran around the first floor and walked over to the bedrooms. They listened closely before they heard muffled noises coming from a room down the hallway. They slowly inched towards the door and put their ears on it to listen to what was happening. As soon as they heard a high pitched moan, they instantly moved away from the door and ran back down the hallway. Once they reached the kitchen, they just sat there wide eyed.

"Our best friend is really getting dicked down" Mark whispered to himself but Taehyung heard him.

Taehyung was still wide eyed as he walked to the freezer. He looked around until he spotted some popsicles. His mind completely forgot about what they heard as he picked up the blue raspberry flavored popsicle.

"Want a popsicle?!" Taehyung asked excitedly while turning to Mark.

Mark nodded excitedly and asked for a strawberry flavored popsicle. They happily unwrapped their popsicles and stuck them in their mouthes. They made their way back to the pool room while talking about other things they can do during the sleepover. Mark and Taehyung finally reached the pool room and walked in. They were so into having a conversation with each other that they missed the dark stares coming from their crushes.

"Hot" Hoseok said while watching Taehyung suck on the popsicle.

"Yeah..." Jinyoung trailed off while watching Mark's lips surround the popsicle.

They all watched how the 2 cheerleaders licked all over the popsicle and stick the whole things in their mouths like it was nothing. The popsicles were pretty long but the 2 cheerleaders didn't seem fazed.

"Okay so back to what we heard earlier, I think our best friend just lost his virginity" Mark said while licking up and down his popsicle almost seductively.

"I think he did too, but I feel like you're next" Taehyung said and basically deep throated his popsicle.

Mark choked on his popsicle and looked at Taehyung wide eyed.

"Do you know how shy I am? It wouldn't happen so soon" Mark said while looking at Taehyung with a pout.

"I've seen you when you were horny before, I'm sure it wouldn't take long" Taehyung said while giggling.

"Well what about you? You know how to be seductive so you'll have your crushes wrapped around your finger" Mark said matter-of-factly.

"Well, I wouldn't mind losing my virginity at any time" Taehyung whispered once he noticed how quieter the pool room got.

They finished their popsicles before looking into the water. The boys in the pool got a little bit closer to the 2 cheerleaders to see what they were talking about but in the end heard nothing.

"I wonder what they're always talking about. I wanna know" Jimin whined before splashing the water childishly.

"And you call yourself a top" Jungkook teased before dodging the water that was splashed his way.

"I am a top!!" Jimin said loudly while glaring at the laughing Jungkook.

Taehyung's ears perked up at that sentence and he looked towards the other boys. He watched as Jungkook and Jimin played with each other with a soft smile on his face. Yoongi happened to look over and noticed the fondness in Taehyung's eyes. He smiled softly to himself before turning back to his friends.