Chapter 26

*3rd person pov*
Taehyung and Namjoon were just relaxing together inside the bathtub when Taehyung started to feel needy. He shifted a few times and whined at the feeling of Namjoon's member brushing against his ass cheeks. Taehyung bit his lip before setting himself in Namjoon's lap but didn't do anything. Namjoon didn't pay it much mind because he thought Taehyung was just trying to make himself comfortable. The next few moments happens in the blink of an eye. One moment Taehyung was just sitting on Namjoon's lap and the next his hand grabbed Namjoon's member and was teasing it over his hole. Namjoon groaned and gripped Taehyung's hips.

"What are you doing baby?" Namjoon asked with his voice coming out deeper.

"I'm horny" Taehyung said simply while whining at the feeling of Namjoon's member hardening in his hand.

"That's not how you ask baby" Namjoon said softly while grabbing Taehyung's wrist.

"Do I have to call you daddy too or does only Yoongi like that name?" Taehyung asked bluntly while looking over his shoulder at Namjoon.

Namjoon's eyes got darker and Taehyung bit his lip in need.

"No we all like that name baby. Now tell daddy what you want" Namjoon muttered while looking at Taehyung.

"Want to fuck myself on daddy" Taehyung said while wiggling his ass on Namjoon's member.

"Go ahead baby" Namjoon said while taking his hand off of Taehyung's wrist.

Taehyung instantly started teasing his hole again for a few moments before sinking down on Namjoon's member. Taehyung bit his lip at the stretch because it seems like all of them are going to rip his ass at this rate. He wiggled his hips around for a moment before spreading his legs more. He gripped on Namjoon's thighs under the water before starting to bounce up and down.

"F-fuck. S-so g-good d-daddy" Taehyung whimpered out while speeding up his pace a bit.

Namjoon growled and started helping Taehyung by lifting his hips with his hands. Since Taehyung was facing away from Namjoon, Namjoon got a clear view of his member going in and out of his boyfriend. He groaned at the sight and started bouncing Taehyung harder. Taehyung whined at the feeling with drool running down his chin from the pleasure. He stopped bouncing, confusing Namjoon. Taehyung said nothing as he turned around to face Namjoon. Namjoon took in his fucked out boyfriend with his bottom lip in between his teeth. Taehyung placed his hands on Namjoon's shoulders before bouncing up and down his length again. His head tilted to the side in pleasure as he picked up his pace again. Namjoon groaned every time Taehyung clenched around him and gripped tighter on Taehyung's waist. Taehyung kept bouncing up and down before the head of Namjoon's member hit his sweet spot. He let out a high pitched moan before bouncing harder, making sure Namjoon's member kept hitting his sweet spot.

"C-close d-daddy" Taehyung warned while tightening his grip on Namjoon's shoulders.

"Just let it go baby" Namjoon groaned while starting to kiss on Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung bounced a few more times before he was releasing into the water with his eyes rolled back. He bounced a few more times and that's when Namjoon finally released into Taehyung. Taehyung's thighs were shaking as he pulled Namjoon into a soft kiss. Namjoon responded immediately and softly stuck his tongue into Taehyung's mouth. Taehyung moaned softly into the kiss before pulling away with Namjoon's lip between his teeth. He smiled at Namjoon before lifting himself off of his lap with a moan. They drained the water before getting out of the bathtub and wrapping themselves in towels. Namjoon gave Taehyung one last kiss before making his way downstairs to get more clothes.

*Taehyung pov*
I dried myself off before going to my closet to pick out an outfit. It was pretty chilly in the house so I picked out something comfortable just in case we decide to go out later.

 It was pretty chilly in the house so I picked out something comfortable just in case we decide to go out later

(^this is his outfit plus some fuzzy socks)

I looked at myself in the mirror and played with my hair a bit. I've been wanting to dye it for a while now but I don't know what color to get. I pouted at my reflection before walking over to the door. I walked down the stairs carefully to make sure I wouldn't slip and mentally cheered when I didn't fall. I was making my way to the living room when my tummy grumbled. I patted my stomach and made a detour for the kitchen instead. I opened the fridge and bent down to see what we had. We had leftovers from the day before but I didn't want that so I settled for a container of pineapples that I found. I sat myself on the counter and let myself get lost in my thoughts.

'Should I get another piercing?' I asked in my head.

'I know for sure I want to dye my hair but what color? Red? Blue? Silver?' I thought while putting another pineapple chunk into my mouth.

'What cheer routines can we come up with at practice on Monday?' I thought while staring off into space.

I didn't hear someone calling me until I felt a slap on my thigh. I whined before meeting the eyes of Mark and Jackson.

"We were calling you for the last 5 minutes and you weren't answering" Jackson said while taking one of my pineapples.

"What were you doing in here anyway?" Mark asked while also stealing a piece of my pineapple.

"Eating pineapple and thinking" I said while pulling my cardigan over my hands.

"What were you thinking about?" Mark asked while placing himself between my legs.

"Well I was think about dyeing my hair and getting another piercing but I'm not sure what I want yet" I said while clinging onto Mark.

"Ouuuu, make sure you take us with you this time" Jackson said making me nod and snuggle into Mark.

Mark giggled before turning around and walking into the living room with Jackson following behind us. I felt myself being moved to another body and whined at the loss of Mark's heat. I looked over to be met with a smiling Jimin and my whining stopped. I curled my body around his and relaxed in his hold.
We were all relaxing in the living room while listening to the rain pour outside. It was very calming and I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my day like this.

——————————————————-
Hey guys!! It's been a few days since I updated this book so I thought I'd update before I become busy since I have testing this week coming up🥺

Until next time~
~Author A✨