Chapter 3

*Taehyung pov*
It was the end of the school day and I couldn't be more happy then to go home and relax. I had already said goodbye to Mark and Jackson so I was walking alone. I was caught up in my own world that I didn't seem to notice that I was being stared at by everyone in the hallways. I was humming to myself while thinking of things to do later.

'Maybe I can do some online shopping or go get some new piercings. Maybe a tattoo. Yeah I think I'll do both of those actually' I thought in my head while speeding up my pace to the entrance of the school.

After what had seemed like forever, I was finally outside of the building and started walking to my car. I smiled to myself the closer I got to the car and was excited to leave. When I was almost at my car, I heard someone call my name from behind me. I whined softly before turning around. My whining instantly stopped when I noticed the 6 hot seniors of the football team jogging towards me. I stared at them for a moment before turning around and walking the rest of the way to my car. I smirked softly to myself when I heard them running faster to catch up to me. I finally made it to my car and decided that I've teased them enough and turned back around. They weren't even breaking a sweat and I subtly stared at them. I guess it wasn't subtle enough because one of them spoke up, making me turn my head towards them.

"I know we look good but staring is rude" Jimin said while giving me a seductive wink.

"Yeah you all are hot but I know that's not why you chased me to my car so what can I help you with?" I said sassily catching them off guard.

"Feisty, I like it" I heard Jin say making me look over at him in boredom.

"If all you were going to do was compliment me, I'll gladly take my leave" I said while unlocking my car.

All of them sat there looking at me with a mixture of surprise and amusement. I shrugged before I opened the door and threw my backpack in the passenger seat. I then took on my daily struggle of actually getting in the car, but then an idea popped in my head making me smirk to myself. As I was hopping in the car, I purposefully let my skirt ride up, giving them a glimpse of the pink lace panties I was wearing underneath. After one final hop, I was finally able to sit properly in the driver's seat and close the door. I looked at all the boys to find them frozen in their spots, hard ons clearly visible in their pants. I giggled and started my car up.

"You might want to take care of those" I said seductively while looking down at the tents in their pants.

They snapped out of their frozen like states and quickly put their hands over their hardened members. I giggled one last time before I pulled out of the parking lot and headed to the tattoo parlor first.

*Time skip*

I made my way out of the tattoo parlor and I can't be happier with everything I decided to get.