Chapter 33: Sinful

"You are exactly precisely and perfectly what I've wanted that I never realized before."

Author's P.O.V

"Where are you going?" A trace of frustration lacing Jungkook's voice from the other side of the room. While your curious eyes lead your feet to explore the surroundings.

Needless to reply to him at the moment.

The t-shirt hangs loosely around your body, enveloping your skin with that familiar black vanilla scent. The intoxicating smell of Jungkook. Being the curious little girl of all time along with the not-so-innocent mind, you wander around his huge closet.

Searching for something.

Not a comfy attire or something just like earlier.

This time you are totally engrossed in making the sinful moments...

More sinful.

More delightful, you say.

A smirk plasters around your pretty face, while the reflection of the printed long piece of fabric dominates your brown orbs.

This would be perfect, you thought.

Not far away, your ears receive a deceiving sigh along with slouchy stepping noise from Jungkook. The smirk proudly stretches out on your lips. On the contrary, Jungkook being confused and frustrated approaches you.

"Haven't I told you to wait there?" You say. The dominating cold stare surrounding his existence, but still no effect from him.

Except for the slight movement of his adam's apple.

And that's enough for you to be more confident.

"I-" He starts, only to get pushed by you. The devilish giggle encircles each hollow corner of the closet, representing your excitement. The thought of being a dominant excites you more, as you never got a chance like that with Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung.

Simply wasn't the one to be a sub.

 Jungkook's vigorous body landing on the soft comfort of the couch. The sudden outburst of your giggle scares him a bit. However, he didn't dare to form any words out of those pretty bow-shaped lips.

 Never in a million years, you're going to fancy away your chance. The air of confidence supports you to sit on his lap. The light brown orbs of his seem to be never leaving yours, consuming his confusion and a little bit of fear. Soon after, the soft fabric of his tie seizes his wrist in a comparatively strong hold behind his back.

"Done." You utter with success. The doe-eyes of Jungkook blink several times in utter shock of cognition of your another self.