Chapter 13: Angel

"Every heart hides the wound that never bleeds."

Actually I bumped into a hard chest which made me stumble back in impact. But fortunately, I was back in my balance as I set my eyes in front of me.

Blonde locks framing his face giving him a positively angelic vibe. The way his hair curtains his almond eyes, the perfect slope of his nose leading to his pink lips. He undisputedly looks like a "dream come true". Like his whole existence is just so surreal.

Those puffy eyes.

Those pink lips.

And then those soft, ruffled blonde hair.

He has all the features that could make a girl go crazy for him.

"Are you okay?" His soft voice snaps me out of my thoughts. But soon after, discomposure slithers in me because of staring at him like that.

"I-I'm okay."My voice was like stuck in my throat as I just struggle to utter the most simplistic answer. His gaze softens while he was monitoring my every movement which made me more nervous around him.

"I'm sorry." Before apologizing, I glance up at him. His lips crevices into a grin, forming a heart shape.

So exquisite.

"No...It's okay."He replies as his eyes takes a crescents shape and shines like it contains tiny stars in them.