Chapter 25: Daddy Material

"I wish I wasn't such a dreamer."

Author's P.O.V

"Are you sure that your dad won't be home today?" You ask. As Jimin grins while taking a sip of his drink.

"He's on a business trip. And he doesn't care what I do in his absence." Jimin states, aiming for another sip of his drink. You just nod as your eyes take in the people drowning themselves deep in the music. Until you spot Yoongi and...

Jeon Jungkook.

Skinny black jeans explicating his thick thighs as well as the white material of his shirt proudly present his collarbones. The strings of his tie don't bother to add extra detail to his already beautiful appearance. Silver dripping from his ear lobes along with his fingers. His hair naturally plays with the air in a seductive manner while his slender fingers join in to comb through. The variation of the shade of brown resides around the skin of his eyes. No exception with the tint of his lips, hard to tell the exact shade.

Perfect daddy material.

Your eyes enfolding every single movement of that extremely beautiful man. Your subconscious mind provokes the dirty side of your mind.

Is he for real?

While Yuri suddenly pokes in your thought, following your gaze. "Is he that guy?" Yuri asks with a smirk playing across her face. "Well, he's far too be cute at the moment." She shares the same thought as you while you can't form any words."Enjoy!" She whispers before taking Jimin somewhere with her. Not giving you a chance to say something. But you don't complain though.

"Hey!" He greets with a smile. More like a smug grin you thought.

"Hi!" You greet, can't help but gulp in the presence of him before speaking.

"Hope you didn't get a sore throat after that." He speaks playfully, referring to that ice cream time you two had together. On the contrary, Yoongi scrunches his nose in tiny attempting a disgusted look. But he looks cute anyway. Stuffing his hands on his pocket, Yoongi leaves you two, aiming for Jimin and Yuri.

"And I hope you didn't get diabetes after that." You reply back. A smug grin replaces your once astonished expression due to the handsome creature in front of you. Both of your mind replaying the topping incident.

"Hey, Y/n! Come here." Yuri calls you over, interrupting your conversation. Jimin, Yoongi, and Yuri gathering on the minibar counter. Several tiny glasses filled with a drink served in front of them, but Jimin and Yoongi already clutching their glasses. Seems like, all these are for Yuri or maybe not.

The most conceivable thought injects your mind, the moment Yuri eyes you with the same excitement reflecting on you at the moment. The rest of the male surrounding you two also stares without any clue, as if you and Yuri are sharing some telepathy or something.

"Don't tell me you're thinking the same thing that I'm thinking right now." You speak in a humorless undertone. While she just nods like an excited child, making others dumbfounded.

"Bitch, don't forget that we share the same brain cell." She state, handing a glass over to you."So hop in."

"Ensure me that no family is invited here," You ask her. Enthusiasm grasps Yuri as she just nods involuntarily at you.

"Okay then. Let's get it." You assure Yuri as well as yourself.

"I'm not gonna drive you two back home." Jimin and Yoongi state at the same time, finally getting the idea of what you two were going to do. While Jungkook shares a stare with all of you, being out of place.

Too bad as you already chugged down the liquid. Breathing out the intoxicated feeling, promoting the urge of that liquid in your system.

Too lost to care about other words now.

"Don't worry. At least someone gonna take us home tonight." Yuri states with a wink before gulping down the rest of her drink in a swift manner. The tense thoughts in your mind already evaporate in the crowd, altering your drunk mode.

"If I win, what will I get?" You ask Yuri.  Your eyes on the obtaining two shot glass with some other alcohol that is much stronger than the earlier one, while Yuri has only one more.

"I think that's all for today," Jungkook states worriedly. While Yoongi and Jimin behave like they're used to it, not giving a tinge of inkling. But seems like, the concern left from Jungkook doesn't reach both of you. The tricky staring contest held between you two before Yuri speaks.

"The winner will get to be home safe." Yuri continues while you gulp down the liquid quickly, making your throat burn afterward. "Probably." She finishes, aiming for her last shot. But unfortunately, she gives up halfway through because of the unbearable strong taste.

On the contrary, the enthusiastic victory strengthens you to jump in pride, only to slump back down in the impact of the sudden shock of alcohol. Maybe a bit later, you'd feel free.

A bit too much free from your liking.

"Well...oops...who gonna take you home now...safe and sound." Yuri teases in her drunk manner. The back of your mind tries to send the realization, but you blow it off anyway.

"No benefit in regretting that now." You pronounce impetuously. Your feet already darting your way towards the mindless people. While Jungkook follows you on.

"Wait here." Jimin excuses to follow you, but Yoongi stops him.

"Don't worry. He's a good guy." Yoongi assures but still, Jimin's unconvinced glare settles on you and Jungkook for a bit longer than he expected himself.