Chapter 34: Irresistible

"Dirty minds, wild hearts, and old souls."

Author's P.O.V

Silly you to expect him still being your baby boy now!

The moment you guide his hands to your lower curve, he already decided to make it hard for you.

To make you forget the little game you played with him beforehand.

The willpower of using his hands earlier proves the desperation once again by flipping you over violently. His head buries on the crook of your neck to paint you with his sinful marks. The exploration of every inch of your skin proceeds with his hands.

The pleasure hides the astonishment in the thin air of breathing and gasps.

"Jungkook" You part your lips on the impact of the sudden attack. The lustful blend of irreproachability and proficiency in you overwhelms him. The menacing grin plasters his face until he locks his lips with yours.

The strange melancholic melody was evident by the way his tongue laces with yours perfectly. His fingers wrapping themselves around your waist, pulling you closer, disintegrating your body more into his.

Saliva portrays itself as an unmatched sequence of breath between the tongues, representing the most heated sensation it could ever get.

A sudden moan blesses your ears, causing goosebumps all over your body. The texture of your lips solvating into his teeth, while his hands roam everywhere, just enough to cause the friction between both of your bodies. All of it is a slow yet rough process of intimidating each other.

But your pathetic mind continuously convinces it as 'the desperation of such intimacy because of ignoring it for a long time.'

That it would be a one-time thing to you.

The fear of rejection has gotten the best of you after the confession of Taehyung right before the day of your marriage. Needless to say, you started to look down on the word 'love.'

Who expected you to get rejected by your long-beloved boyfriend right before your marriage?

Everything was perfect in your own way. Little dates and all those cute couple-goals, everything was present in your relationship with Taehyung. Until the day of his sudden rejection with dramatic tears across his eyes.

You hate that day.

How silly you were to trust him!

How silly you were to love him!

A drop of lonesome tear abandons your right eye without your realization immediately catching the attention of Jungkook. In the attempt of hiding the slightest desire, you swallow up your moans, but your body betraying you piteously.

He could sense your hands fiercely drawing against his crotch and your lips pleading to kiss him every time he detaches to catch his breath. And all of these little gestures of you are driving him insane.

"Are you okay? Do you really want this?" Jungkook asks, gently holding your hands in his. Your eyes dare to look up at him with all the salty tears pooling against your eyes. The obnoxious suffocating yet pleasant memories with Taehyung holds you back from reality.

'Trust' is really a difficult word, you recognize.

'So I'm sorry Jungkook. I don't know what should I do with this overwhelming emotion over you?' you thought. While his thumb gently grazes along your cheeks, pushing away the tears.

You really want to appreciate his gentleness,

but

"Tell me what's bothering you?" He asks more. Every word composing out of him provokes you to trust him. But the fear of rejection dreads your mind with the fence full of thrones of uncertainty.

You don't know how to trust anymore.

"I'm okay." You utter finally. Confidence along with a grin occupies your disconsolate reflection. "And nobody will ever dare to bother me." You assure him with a smirk, only to get a deceiving chuckle from Jungkook.

You succeeded in hiding your crestfallen emotion.

The chuckle soon evaporates in the heated air as you latch your lips on him. Everything is so hunky-dory that you merely realize the primitive desire hidden and the sudden urge of tasting him all.

To deepen into the feeling until your jaw drops with the satisfaction and precisely present the arching urge for you to touch him more. And that's enough from him to operate his devilish self again.

The ominousness is evident in him, the way he grasps both of your hands in his grip and pinning them oppositely above your head. While his right knee parts away from your inner thighs, only to feel your wetness dripping on his thigh. The sinister grin stretches out in his lips as well as the pride.

The pride that he could rage you to this point of neediness.

The pride he could forever brag about mindlessly.

His other hand sinks down from your chest, trailing down to your lower abdomen until he lets away. Disappointment raises in you from the feeling of sudden emptiness, until it turns into a sudden gasp of pleasure mixed with pain.

The disappointment immediately kisses goodbye, the moment you feel something hard and almost bony poking your womanhood, cognizing it instantly as his erection.

"You're irresistible." He utters, tumbling your heart.

Certainly, it wasn't some emotional or cheesy confession. It was the voice, ever so gentle, deep yet possessive. Similar to one of that surreptitious little secret, wandering around his mouth with the trace of a pledge.

It almost felt believable to you.

A loud helpless moan drops into an approving low whimper, the moment you feel his member sliding inside you, as deep as he could. His graceful gaze scrutinizes your face in the most admirable way. The almost weak quiet beg dissolving from the way you part and close your lips.

You are squeezing your eyes and opening wide again, only to greet the colorful stars forming in your vision. The pleasure against your whole body is too overwhelming, and he could feel it too. The satisfaction clutching him in the maze of sinful pleasure, the way your walls tightens around his member.

Being lost in your own edge of provision, you arch your back while his fingers rotate around your tits. The manipulation and demand yet veracious present in the way he presses his thigh more into your folds and your opening.

The attachment of soul between you two is apparent with every breath he lets out inside your ear till your breath hitches, while you were figuratively busy counting each thrust.

The moment he feels your body shiver and jerk from the empowerment of your orgasm, a toneless moan adds to the steamy atmosphere from him while he releases himself from inside you.

The whimpers of rhapsody and gasps of pleasure soon end with a light-hearted chuckle that you've been suppressing from the moment you became his submissive.

Hysterical might match the situation perfectly for Y/N.

While Jungkook follows his other means.

All should be noted as the maze of coincidence.