Chapter 35: Coincidental

"She's a mess of gorgeous chaos that's visible in her eyes."

Author's P.O.V

On the medley of silver-grey clouds diffuses the strong daylight, barely trickling through the curtain. But that subtle ray designates to greet the pretty face of yours, only to make you squint back in annoyance.

Your eyes flicker open slightly, as you could feel the morning grogginess capturing you into its never-ending laziness. The sudden rush of cold along with the loamy fragrance hails across your naked body as you squirm back in the duvet until you bump into his chest.

That instinctive grin adorns your sleepy face while your brain replenishes with the memories of intimate moments last night with Jungkook. All of these escalated quite quickly but were worth it at the same time.

The sudden shift of his muscular arm around your waist just adds to your laziness, soaking you in his warmth. The sleepiness loads in your system as the daylight appoints to be the barrier. Being grumpy about the cruelty of daylight, you pull the duvet up to your face.

All those grumpiness lasts for a few seconds till the husky voice from Jungkook fills in the relatively cold atmosphere.

"You're awake?" He asks, ensuring all your movements under the duvet. Turning to the other side, your sleepy vision receives his bare shoulder and chest. The intoxicating black vanilla scents ooze out of his body, making you snuggle more into him.

"Nope." You reply, before settling yourself on the most comforting spot of the bed.

On the crook of his neck.

The blissful charm never fails to radiate along with his vanilla scent, stretching out your smile subconsciously. Similar to the sheepish grin decorating Jungkook's face for witnessing you all cute and adorable.

His gentle and comforting habits inspire you to wrap your hands around his waist and proceed to hear the persistent melody of his heartbeat. Time passes as all this calm atmosphere around you provokes you into a slumber.

Before inviting in your slumber, you take a peek towards Jungkook, only to get your vision filled with an innocent fluff-human. The messy hair of his conquers his forehead while his cheeks are tenderly crushed in the comfort of the pillow. That serene effect secures his facial feature along with those closed eyes and slightly parted lips.

This whole human looks so effortlessly irresistible.

The admiration towards Jungkook blocks you out from the surroundings, only making him the center of your attention. Without any conscious thought, you trace your fingers over his cheeks as those soft lips again capture your vision.

The thoughts of last night cloud your mind, making you remember how those flesh of lips felt so good against you. Being influenced by the sudden urge of feeling his lips again, you peck his lips to calm your horny ass down.