Chapter 24: Ravishing

"Funny how people can be stunningly unobservant."

Author's P.O.V

"What the hell are you doing? You are supposed to be here now." Yuri yells as well as the screaming of joy and cheering alongside the blasting music hammers out of your phone. Keeping up the facetime with Yuri, you place the phone on your side table before you scurry over the process of getting ready.

"Oh no! I look so puffy." You exclaimed in horror, the moment you catch a glimpse of your face in the mirror. But that's the last thing you want to worry about right now. God knows what would happen if Yuri wouldn't help you choose the outfit the other day.

"Isn't that expected?" Yuri states, being annoyed with you. You could care less about it as the neck accessories play hard to get with you. And that's all you could focus on at the moment.

Due to the possibility of the outburst of your feral anger at Jimin's house, they made a decision to hear out your opinion on how you would be stable again. And the only thing you could put in words is that 'I miss my bed.'

Your wish got granted or your threat worked or your order got accepted or whatever. 'You get to feel the comfort of your bed against your body' that's the actual matter in conclusion.

But little did you know, you would wake up after a long nap that you almost forgot where you were and who you are. The black velvety sky innocently peeking out of the corners of the curtain would be the only one to blame for the regain of your conscience.

"We should've not let you go home," Yuri says with a hint of regret in her voice. But that familiar threatening glare warns her one more time.

"You should be thankful to me that you are alive by now." You state as a matter of fact.

"Okay, I appreciate you bubblegum dum dum ass for my living. Now hurry. I'm hanging up. Bye." Yuri hangs up in a hurry. Twirling some time in front of the mirror, you finally put an approval stamp on your outer appearance.

||

The house looks like a cut-out model of architects from a magazine with all these fancy lightings and decoration. The serenade of black night pampers the house to the point of being a narcissist. The more you approach there, the more the thrashing music envelops your lungs.

Screaming and cheering along with the intoxicating smell filling up the atmosphere. People extending their smiles at you as if they know you. But you could guarantee that about 65% of them don't know you. Goes the same with Yuri, as most of the invited people have brought people with them.

You attempt to politely smile back at them only to get awkward. As they don't care anymore. A tiny tapping on your shoulder snaps you out of your thought as you look back. Your eyes greeting a gorgeous creature as your jaw brushes the ground in astonishment.