Chapter 15: Past

"Intoxicated with madness, I'm in love with my sadness"

Y/N's P.O.V

The light peeks through the blinds trailing in the dimly lit room. I'm awake a while ago, but because of the daylight, I keep my eyes close. The aching in my skull swashes like a cold shore in an abandoned sea, yet the pain was always there.

It's funny how the alcohol tastes so intoxicating then later it adds to nausea. Opening my eyes, I tried to adjust my eyes to the atmosphere. But my eyes can't even bear the slightest daylight. Discouragement raises in my system as I cover myself with the duvet, shutting my eyes real tight. The intense headache along with the feeling of dehydration seems to be killing me.

"I brought breakfast!" Jimin's voice echoes the house along with the loud bang of the slamming door. Hearing the name of food, courage lets me sit up straight but the headache and dehydration were forcing me to keep the hint of irritation on my face.

"You're late." I spat out dryly even though I don't want to. But the smiley aura in Jimin's face doesn't go off which made me somehow sigh in relief.

A mischievous smile plasters on Jimin's face as he makes his way to the kitchen with the food. But I want to have my breakfast in my bed. Damn, this boy gonna explode my head. A sigh of the defendant escapes my lips as I lose the will to react at this. I get up from my bed, making my way towards the kitchen. My heavy steps follow the annoyance which was building in me.

"A 'thank you' would do better," Jimin says. That mischievous smile still plastered on his face. He's doing it intentionally. He already served breakfast as I sit in one of the stools. Grabbing a spoonful of the food, I stuff my mouth.

Instantly appetite betrays me, dropping the expression of 'a child tasting lemon for the first time.'

"What's with the face, cutie?" Jimin asks, holding back a snort. I painfully chew the food, observing his face. The snort was threatening to let out of him, but he still tries to maintain his face.

"What the freak is this?" I yell. The spoon drops from my hand on the plate with a clang. Jimin lets out the laugh which he was holding in as I sit there, frustrated.

"Remind me why we are friends again." Crossing my arms on my chest, I utter.

" C'mon, you should eat this. It's healthy." He speaks. Counterfeit motivation strapping his words.