Chapter 22: Mr.Insane

"I want to taste you like a secret or a sin."

Y/n's P.O.V

"Thanks for the ride," I say for the sake of politeness.

The evening breeze tangling with his hair ever so lightly. The glow of the day has ebbed into a comforting dim glow that doesn't mind cascading over his model-like facial features.

Jeon Jungkook.

How the heck you could be this staggering?

"I have to give you a ride at least. I've already ruined your-" He blabbers again.

"How many times you are gonna apologize? Just accept my gratefulness already." I protest along with a heavy sigh at the end.

His brown eyes pierced into mine, shining brightly under the golden glow of evening. The dust of gold sprinkled on his irises, making his already beautiful eyes more dreamlike.

Damn! Stop with the breeze already playing with his hair, giving a movie-like vibe.

His doe eyes crinkled along with a bunny-like smile complementing his face.

So contagious.

The once quiet atmosphere filled with the outburst of our giggles.

"Okay...gratefulness accepted." He says, eyes glimmering with happiness.

"Today was really fun. Thanks for being with me today. Cause no sane person really accompanies me in an ice cream parlor." I stated as a matter of fact with a low voice.

"So...uh.." I lean close to the dream-like being. His doe eyes grow wide, lips parted, as he observes my movement.

Cute.

His reaction like this to certain intimacy provokes me to do things like this more often. Even though I'm not drunk, but still my heart is screaming to do something that I would regret after doing.

Live the moment while it lasts.

"I must confirm you as an insane, right?"I ask, giving him space. The bunny-like grin grasping his face again.

"Maybe, I am." He replies in a whisper. As if he's telling me a secret or something, aware of the non-existent people to hear.

"Okay! Mr. Insane. See you, maybe." I bid goodbye, turning towards my home.

"Maybe next time in that ice cream parlor. Gotta taste all the flavors." He yells with a hesitant tone while I was half-way through towards my home.