Chapter 12: Clumsy

"Even the strongest feelings expire when ignored and taken for granted"

"You've changed a lot. Or did I mistaken recognizing you?"

Like a silent huntress, anger sneaks into me through my festive mood, composing me mad like a Schrodinger's cat stuck in its box. The pros and cons of numerous ways of revenge were playing in my mind. That was the only thing that was exactly helping me to maintain my cool.

"Chim, have you seen my phone?" I ask Jimin as the only thing which was circling my brain was to check the CCTV. He didn't actually witness my expression right now as he was really putting a lot of effort into making breakfast. Or else he would bombard me with questions.

"Maybe on the couch or somewhere."He responds without glancing at me as I just nod already engrossed in hunting for my phone. As soon as I got my phone, I check the CCTV. But it wasn't working anymore.

"Perfect."I plainly blurt out of sarcasm as I'm out of terms because of the intense frustration raising in me like a volcano ready to explode. Taking deep breaths, I stare randomly at my phone which was arrogantly igniting the time. Abruptly the reality thumps into me, making me jolt up from the couch.

"Shoot!I'm late!"Bellowing the harsh truth, I speedily head towards my room to get ready as soon as possible. Curses were swapping around my brain like stinging bee.

"Yah! I am making breakfast for us." Incredulity strapped in his voice as he yells from the kitchen." And, you didn't mention you have work today?" He started nagging continuously while on the other hand, I was rushing myself to get ready.

After a few minutes, I concluded preparing myself to look at least like a decent human being.But unfortunately, I wasn't looking decent but I was looking human. So as long as I'm human, it's okay.

Maybe.

After seconds of convincing myself in front of the mirror, I stepped out of my room.

"Well.Surprise!Chim. I've to go to work today."Raising my both hand in the air, I compose a fake exciting face while Jimin just pouts at me with his puppy eyes.