Chapter 26: Brat

"I fall in love with details."

Author's P.O.V

The house becomes the heartbeat on the loudspeaker, busting through the lungs but still weirdly satisfying. People moving their bodies in beats in their own unique way, abusing the floor underneath them. But you are no exception at the moment. Your slouchy steps also cooperating with the blasting music.

Despite the blasting music and crowds and cheering, you close your eyes. Only to meet with the silence of both your brain and mind. Kinda pleasing though. No argument, shame, and debates between your mind and brain.

Dead silence.

Until you felt the presence of a robust body behind you. His fingertips lightly tracing around your waist involuntarily. The black vanilla combining with a milky scent intoxicates your smell buds. Curiosity forces you to turn around to see the person. Although you could strangely predict who is it.

Jeon Jungkook.

Those brown eyes as if dipped in a rich coffee with flecks of golden cinnamon on them. Those dark brown eyes yet warm reflects on your brown ones. Something eternal about that bow-shaped lips of his as well as his eyes, for they too are passing soulful communication.

"Hi." You greet anew. As his brown eyes stare into your soul, amazed as well as confused. So many emotions gathering him, but he barely pays attention to any. His arms bordering you, afraid that you will pass out at any moment.

"You are drunk." He states. The trace of possessiveness lingers around his raspy yet melodious voice. Your finger gliding along his hard chest to the back of his neck, to support your balance. His hot breath fanning on the nape of your neck as you proceed to play with his hair.

"No." You utter like a brat. A giggle escaping you as you lean forward, practically hugging him. The smell of black vanilla seems to be more addicting than the alcohol you had earlier. Your brain constantly failing to force the sense of embarrassment in you as you inhale the fresh scent.

You want to stay like this.

A bit longer.

Maybe more than a bit longer.

"You'd regret this" Jungkook whispers in your ear. As if imitating the exact words that your brain is failing to. The words left from him assemble your brown orbs on his. A pout on your lips pulling out your disagreeing expression towards his words.

Who's gonna spoil the present thinking about the consequence of later?

Obviously not your drunk self.

And in the case of this handsome being, your sober self would appreciate rather than regret.