Chapter 36: Hornier

"Here comes a feeling that you thought you'd forgotten"

Author's P.O.V

"Yah! Weren't you home last night?" Yuri blasts out from the other side of the phone. Her slouchy footsteps instantly carry her to your bedroom, in search of a glimpse of your existence.

"Weren't I?" Y/n scoffs, rolling her eyes. The annoyance building up in Yuri is suppressed by a simple hiss. Trying her best to calm herself from the chaos at the beginning of the day.

"That's not funny, Y/n. I was worried." Yuri confesses. Her fingers already massaging her forehead for the up-coming headache due to the sudden wake-up call.

"I bet you just realized now that I wasn't home last night." You state the fact, only to ensure the peak of annoyance for Yuri.

"For a freakin' second, can't you just appreciate my caring side towards you?" Yuri lets out, before sheepishly plopping herself on the bed.

"And why would I?" Y/n mocks her in an awfully seductive voice.

"Eew! Stop it." Yuri sulks in disgust, only to receive an evil chuckle from you.

"I won't." You again continue, as you are loving to irritate her. Well, not only now. You always loved to annoy her and will forever in the future.

"Better check your man now." Yuri hops in the mocking game.

"Why?" You innocently let out. Your childish mind already in search of Jungkook, abandoning the comfort of the duvet. Till the sound of water from the bathroom captures your vision. Without any second thought, you gently push open the door of the bathroom.

"Cause he might run away after hearing that voice." She jokes out, till the atmosphere around you delivers to her through the phone.

"Wait! Are you really checking on him? Damn, you are so-" At the moment, you are in a daze at the scene in front of you. His existence is enough for you to block out the other mediums of your attention.

"I guess I would call you later," Y/n mutters, before hanging up. While Yuri sulks in pain at the rudeness of her best friend.

The sound of water hitting the floor almost squirreled away your footsteps, barely giving a hint to Jungkook about your existence. Taking that as an advantage, your not-so-innocent mind suggests for you pull out a little surprise for him.

The warm water cascades from his skin ever so gently. Every muscle complimenting his torso relaxes in the warm water. His back muscles slightly stretching from the little movements he was attempting. Neither bulky nor lanky. In one word, he's a living art, so tempting to touch but sadly not allowed to.

But that rule doesn't pay for Y/n.