Chapter 11: Surprise

"She's a weird combination of a happy personality and a sad soul."

Jimin's P.O.V

"Surprise."Excitement laced my voice as I clanged as soon as she opened the door.

My lips parted while she inhaled deeply in distress, unquestionably not noticing my expression right now. Surprises may denote delightful and exciting but to some people, it is just intolerable. She's one of those people who's terrified of surprises. I know she despises it but I surprise her more frequently.

Because...I don't know maybe I love to see her being annoyed.

But now, she's looking exceptionally breathtaking. The small droplets of water dribbling down from her once mahogany hair which is now appearing darker. Her cheeks flushed with a hint of pink as well as her skin looking paler than usual. The robe embosses flawlessly wrapping her curves underneath.

"That was so unwelcoming, Chim."Exasperation got the best of her as she rolled her eyes, asserting that.

"Oh c'mon, I know u missed me, "I stated with certitude conspicuous in my voice while heading straight to the kitchen to place the items I brought.

"Oh, certainly. I even forgot about you."She scoffed while approaching the opposite orientation of the kitchen island.

"Ouch.That hurt."Clutching my chest, I pretended to have heartache because of her 'offensive' words, obtaining a defeated grin from her.

She took a seat in front of the kitchen counter, gazing at me and the things I brought as I was busy settling them.

"How did you know that I was home?"Curiousty overlaying her expression as she leans in the kitchen counter, inspecting me.

"Your mom texted me that she has a date.And you were kind of sad.So she asked me to take care of you."Showing her my most fáilte smile I replied as she nods,still scrutinizing me with her gaze.

"That's not a date.That's a whole freaking trip."She declares before flumping on one of the stools before the kitchen island.

"Yeah.I know that."I state glancing at her once, concentrating myself in arranging the food.Exuberant owned my expression for a certain time as something popped on my mind.