Chapter 16: Queen

"She's the kind of queen that knows her crown isn't on her head, but in her soul."

Y/N's P.O.V

No matter how good the weather is, my internal weather system is bewildered between boredom and weariness. Too bored to do nothing, too weary to do anything. The constant shaking of my leg is the instinct against my boredom.

Ugh. When would Jimin bring the coffee?

I was feeling better a while ago. But guess, I can feel the headache is preparing for its debut again.

An overwhelming sense of Weltschmerz captures me the moment I check the time in my phone for the millionth time. Only a minute has passed but it seems like I've last checked the time an hour ago. But again its still a 'seem'.

The general air of malaise escapes from my lips as I lazily scroll through my phone. The thought of texting Jimin knocks my stimuli as soon as I get bored of scrolling sluggishly. But then again, he has left only a few minutes ago.

But who cares? I need my coffee now. And he better come back with the coffee right away. Yeah...I may sound rude. But I can't help it. Cause that's just how I am.

It is what it is.

I was about to text him when a message pops up on my screen. It kind of looks unfamiliar-but familiar. Without any second thought, I check the message.

Hoseok:

Hey princess!

The flashbacks of last night dashes my mind like a gust of rain against the brick. I kind of forgot his name.

No, that wouldn't be fully true.

To be honest, I don't remember what embarrassing thing I did in front of him. And if he's the kind of teasing one, then I'm in trouble. A sense of warmth proliferates around my cheeks, thinking all the possible embarrassing things I could do while I'm drunk.

Pushing all those thoughts in the back of my mind, I try to concentrate on the reply of the text. But before I could reply, a pale small hand snatches my phone out of my grip.