Chapter 23: Dangerous than Yoongi

"In the situation where nothing's really wrong but nothing feels right either."

Y/n's P.O.V

Unamused eyes drifting around the shelves stacked up with various snacks. Another day to suffer from lack of sleep. Unlike me, Yuri eyes each stuff curiously and enthusiastically. How does she even manage to always keep that cheerful mood? No wonder she's the most sociable among us.

"How many of these should we take?" Yuri asks. Crouching down towards the shelves with Cheetos while creasing her eyebrows in confusion.

"Depends on your inviting list," I reply with a lack of delight in my voice. Leaning a bit on the trolly handle, my eyes defend the glare which Yuri is shooting me at the moment.

"You are of no help. Why did I even bring you here?" She complains. Frustration leads her hands on her sides for a better expression.

"Okie. Then bye! Enjoy carrying stuff around with your choosy self." I spit out bitterly. My feet ready to leave this place. My body aching for the lack of comfort of my bed.

"Yah!" She yelps impotently. My feet stop in their track as a smug grin replaces my unamused expression due to her pathetic self. So she finally learned my importance.

"Okay...I'm sorry. You are doing a great help here." She speaks, punishing her arrogant self badly. "Please...don't go." She pleads while clinging to my arms.

"Fine. As you're insisting this much. But let's choose alcohol now."I reply. My hands already pushing the trolly towards the paying counter.

"Jimin said he'd arrange that. We don't have to think about alcohol." She replies, stopping me in my tracks again.

Perfect! Now I've no interest in this shopping.

" I want to go home," I whine in boredom. "This is no fun," I complain as Yuri eyes me weirdly, kind of suspiciously.

"You are still a kid." She states before getting back on her work of choosing again. The sufferings for abandoning my bed along with the regret of wasting my weekend on this grocery shopping is making me regret my whole life decisions.

"And you are rude," I state. While she doesn't pay any attention to my words.

||

Starting from the open door to the wide hallway, this house is always so welcoming. Bathing on the rays of the morning sunlight, the house seems more cozy and warm. Too bad there are not as many people as warm and happy as this house.

House is just an understatement for this amazing place.

This should be called a freaking palace.

"Hey!" Jimin greets enthusiastically. Welcoming us into the wonders of interior architects. No matter how many times I visit here, my jaw always drops whenever I visit here.