Chapter 29: Not your pup

"Paths cross in perfect time."

 Y/N's P.O.V

Time carried away two weeks with its own flow. My mind caught up on a suspicious web of thoughts. Life and all other stuff are going pretty well to my suspicion. No texts, or any items from that creepy stranger lately. No sudden bad news or rejection or anything. 

Rather my nights have been replaced with the silly fights and laughter with Yuri while my day elapses through the lazy hours of work. Coffee and meetings are all I could think of in these lazy hours. But still, I couldn't get over the fact that life is acting pretty weird to me these past weeks.

'Pretty weird' represents too good than I could expect.

Meeting Hoseok is nothing but amazeballs in my life. That man is full of surprises. Never did I expected to witness him being all funny and chaotic and cute all at the same time. The last date with him proved that he's a lot more than I can think of. Being all childish and chaotic with him in the arcade, then being all classy and intimate while having dinner was totally backasswards for me. We basically hung out and switch personalities to adapt to each environment. Those fun memories with him evoke my mind to the thought of 'one more time'.

Jungkook is no exception. My first impression led me to think of him as a workaholic but the frequent exchanges of texts with him prove otherwise. Besides that my sober state witnessed him as a 'cute' guy. While my drunk self demands him as a 'daddy'.

Again, these are just my assumptions and also the last thing I want to think of for the next few hours.

But who am I kidding?

My life could turn me down at any moment, leaving me dumbfounded.

My fingertips playing with the pencils across the sketch for sake of improvement. The lack of concentration on it at the moment makes my job harder for me. Should I get some coffee? My eyes immediately spot the empty cups around my desk, convincing me that I had enough for today. But nothing is helping today, not even the coffee.

A sigh of displeasure leaves me as I bury my head, resting my hands on the desk. I have to finish this or else I won't be able to enjoy my weekend this time. Injustice places against the sketch, the moment my phone buzzes possessing my attention in no time. But my attention drops to the ground in barely a second as soon as my eyes testify some ice cream memes from Jungkook which he's been doing for the past weeks.

While my fingers become busy in replying, the pale blonde guy approaches my desk. His eyes discover my sketch instantly as he shoots me a glance. Pursing my lips in a thin line, I slam my phone on the desk to interrogate with his stern expression.

"Hi, Yoongi! What's up? Want to grab a coffee or something?" I ask. My aura maintaining a cheery mood though it's not my inside aura.

"Didn't you have enough coffee for today?" He states. The once cheery aura expires immediately replacing my authentic mood.