Chapter 32: Wildest Dream

"It's the connection that can't be explained"

Author's P.O.V

This is so not you.

One-touch is all you need from Jungkook. You're under his spell. The sensation of his soft fingertips on your skin sending electrification down your body. Hormones abandoning your higher brain swiftly, promoting the rise of your animal self.

Besides, it has also been quite a long since you involved yourself in this type of sexual intimacy. So one night won't hurt.

Or maybe two, your mind convinces.

Screw it! Let's not focus on that right now. It will be quite hard to get over him though.

His thumb grazes your lower lips while his hot breath softly brushing your skin. Each touch sends tingles to your skin in a frenzy of static.

"Do you really want this?" He breathes out softly.

'Oh, boy! This is too late to ask this now. My animal self is already in charge. It can't back away without anything. So this is obviously a YES.' Your inner self speaks.

"Mhmm." You nod with a subtle noise. His hands brushing softly over your skin while your mind is too foggy to catch on to the pleasure. That smug grin making its debut again as he observes your movement.

And that's when you lose it.

A gasp evanesces from him in the quiet corner as soon as he realizes the sudden contact of your lips on his. The trace of enthusiasm comprehends his actions as he sinks his tongue deeper inside your mouth. His hands get the courage to slide down on your hips, escorting your body to dissolve more into his.

 The rush of intoxication makes you swim in bliss as Jungkook pushes his lips more firmly on your lips. His hands scurrying over on the nape of your neck until you pull back. Growls and whimpers of pleasure mix in the air of the small corner. The seconds of catching up with the regular pace of your breath pass by admiring this hot species of human in front of you.

His finger runs through your mahogany locks before turning it into a grip. The intoxication gladly invites the hysteria, the moment he crashes his lips on yours for more. The wet noises and the banging of wild hearts are all your ears could receive. The back of your mind silently praying to not get caught like this. Whilst your animalistic self convinces you the other way around.

The sensation of risk for getting caught envelops the moment, making you more aroused. Something hedonistic than panic, giving a rise to your kink list. Your breath hitches in pleadings, the moment you feel your both wrist in his grip on the wall. His other hand tenderly pushes away the strands of your hair, exposing your collarbone.

"You're so...unbelievable." He mumbles out, teasing with the skin of your collarbone. Trails of moan leave you, representing the graceful pleasure you're receiving.