Chapter 8: Miss you

"The mind replays what heart can't delete."

Flashback

Author's P.O.V

The comfy duvets of the soft bed hugged your body perfectly leading you to your most comfort zone. Taehyung laid peacefully against your back while he embraced you from behind clinging his arm around your waist. Shallow breath of his fell on the crook of your neck which indicated that he's already enjoying in his dreamland.

A long sigh escaped your mouth as you couldn't sleep in the most comfort zone. Unnecessary thoughts clouded your mind that made you, more awake. You were tired but you couldn't sleep. Displeasure owned you as you decided to do something else other than being laid.

Carefully making yourself out of Taehyung's grip, you sat up in your bed. You rubbed your tired eyes as your feet met the carpet which felt cold against your skin. After getting up from bed, your slouchy steps led you to the kitchen automatically.

Your form-fitting nightgown was midnight blue which facsimiled the night sky. The cold onshore breeze brushed your bare skin, making you regret the decision of getting up from your most comfort zone. You had underestimated the cold tonight, which was so unlike you.

The refrigerator stood at the very end of the kitchen counter like a great silver monolith. It stood as the attestation to the profligacy of the western lifestyle, oversized and full of cheese and cream. You opened the refrigerator door as the cold atmosphere of it, abruptly landed on your skin which made you shiver.

Eyes roamed in each section of the refrigerator lazily, in the hope of finding something delicious. Your eyes land on the most favorite thing of yours in the whole world as your finger grazed in its cool texture before taking it out.

[A/N: Guess what is it? ]

The ice cream filled up your vision, cold blocks in a multitude of hues, each one of them so frozen until a touch of warmth transformed them into sweetness. Enraptured cartwheels formed in your stomach as you turned your eyes upon the strawberry ice cream sundae, a ruby-red cherry perched atop the tempting drizzle of mucilaginous syrup. Colorful sprinkles were provokingly scattered upon the strawberry mound of goodness. You almost neglected to get a bowl or something, as you grabbed your spoon eagerly reaching for the delectable dessert.

"Mmmmm!"You moaned enjoying the mouth-watering flavor of the ice cream, your heart-melting with pleasure as you closed your eyes, savoring it delightfully.

As you were too busy relishing the taste of your ice-cream, you didn't even notice a presence in the kitchen, until a pair of strong arms wrapped around your waist.

"Taehyung!"You mentioned his name after gasping in shock while he snuggled more into your fragile body. His lips lightly brushing your earlobes, hot breath escaping through his mouth as it falls on the bare skin of your neck, deliquescing you more into him.

"What kind of weirdos eats ice-cream at this type of cold night?"His voice deeper and low and husky than usual, making you shiver down your spine."Hmm?"He asks as he inhales more of your scent, burying his face in the crook of your neck.  His lips grazing the skin of your neck in a satirizing way.

"I guess I got this type of weirdness from you."You turned yourself to face him before stating the fact. Moonlight fell on his splendiferous features from the window, making him more fascinating. A smirk crept on your face as you wrapped your hands around his neck. Mind full of dirty thoughts, as you think of ruining him desperately."Don't you think the same?"You asked before leaning forward inches away from his lips whilst your fingers were tangling with his brown hair."Hmm?"You mock him before grazing his earlobe with your lips.

His breath shook as one last smirk plastered your face before you gently graze his lips with your lips in a provoking way, not giving yourself in already. In this minty moment, his senses have been seduced by you."Y/n" he whispered slowly with his already deep voice, prolonging each letter as if to savor them.

Slow and certain, soft and smooth, plump, and delicious. Oh, screw that ice-cream, nothing was more delicious to you other than his lips. Unable to contain himself anymore, he held your head in his hands and pulled you into you a fiery and passionate kiss.

You smile in between the kiss feeling satisfied being the provoking one. He pressed his tongue to the seam of your lips and, at your grant of access, delved inside your mouth. It was a very sloppy kiss with the strong taste of strawberry ice-cream being exchanged in the intermingling of your billowing breaths. Your hands worked their way around his body, feeling each crevasse, each line along with his perfect physique.

His hands ventured over your curved body, exploring every inch. He pulls apart and opens his eyes, only to catch up with breathing. Both of you stared at each other, deep into each other's eyes while a string of saliva keeps both of you connected with each other. Before you could ponder about it further, he yanked you to him and covered your mouth with his in a hungry kiss.

As your lips crushed with his together, it felt like you were walking on air. It was magic, the way his lips connected with yours so perfectly, moving rhythmically at an equal pace. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than you could have imagined and you opened your mouth with a low moan.

Taehyung's full of wonder and love, Y/N's full of curiosity and passion. No words are spoken but a story worthy of them was communicated.

                                                    Flashback Ends

Solitary tears gathering behind Taehyung's eyes, trickling down his smooth cheeks. Clutching his phone more into him which was displaying the picture of you, enjoying that ice-cream. Silent sobs elude from him as he mumbles.

"I miss you, Y/N"