№ 35 || Comments

Y/N P.O.V

I was sitting in Second period with Albert (and of course, Kirsten). I was looking on my phone, slouched down into the seat. The teacher wasn't in the classroom yet because she had to use the bathroom. I look at the comments of the video me and Albert recorded. A lot of botted comments, but nonetheless, there were actually some good ones, like

Albert: *screams*

Y/N: "calm down Alber-" *proceeds to scream*

Some of them were shipping us, which was odd, but whatever, and some of them were talking about how funny I was in his videos. But then I saw a comment... it stood out for some reason.

Crusty Potato Girl

Albert obviously likes her did you hear how he immediately stopped talking when she started talking 🥺 perfect couple I ship it

👍 6.9k 💬 500

Replies ⬇️

I looked over at Albert, he was looking on his phone. Did that really happen? "Wow. 7,000 people think you and Albert would be a cute couple." I thought, looking away from him and smiling. I soon get a text.

Albert 🤠

Wanna get coffee later?

"Why you so obsessed with me~" I sing playfully, responding to his text verbally. "Fine, I'll just go by myself." He shrugs. "Wait, no-" "who's obsessed now?" He smirks and the teacher walks in.

~time skip~

Leah P.O.V

"Ok Dan, so basically you'll follow them around and get data off of them. Then you'll kidnap Y/N or something, ok?" It felt wrong, but so right at the same time.

Am I really doing this? Asking my cousin to kidnap some kid that he doesn't like... just so I can get the revenge I don't even need?

Yeah you are, Leah. You'll feel so good after it's done, I swear.

"Yeah.." "cool. Cya cus." I say, leaving the call with my cousin because I didn't want anyone on my back. I breathe out shakily, standing up from my bed. It's gonna be a fun, fun ride.

Y/N P.O.V

I'm sitting with Albert at the café, talking about random things. "No, I screamed like, five times, really loudly." We were talking about the video that Albert made playing SCP-087B. "Sad they didn't get to see your scared little FACE." "Y/N, I told you, I'm not very confident in the way I look." "But you're such a hot babe!" I say playfully. "you really think so?" He smirks. "Yeah..." "maybe I'll get into it one day, but for now my face shall be private." He waves a hand in front of his face. "John Cena?" I reference, looking at his waving hand and he laughs. "If John Cena is a hot babe, then yes." The waitress then walks over. "Hi, welcome to Cali's Café, my name is Brooklyn and I'll be helping you today. Can I get you started with an appetizer or any signature drinks?" Our waitress asked, taking a purple pen and notebook out of her apron pocket. We both ordered and she left the table with our drink orders. Albert starts to look at his phone, which slightly annoys me but I do it all the time so I'm not one to judge. My eyes start to wander around, landing on someone I didn't want to see.

Dan.

"Uh- Albert?" I ask, in disbelief. "Yeah?" He looks up from his phone. "I have a small feeling that Dan is following us around." "How do you figure?" He looks behind him quickly, then back at me for a second, then back behind him, holding his phone in front of where he was facing. His eyes land on Dan and he mutters a "-my god, when will this dude stop?" "so uh, we staying or...?" "What's the worst he could do? We're staying this time." He answers, with an annoyed look on his face. "Plus, if he tries to do anything to you, I'm sitting right here." He says, waving his phone in the air. "Okie Dokie." We stayed and ate, and with us, Dan stayed too. He didn't interact with us or anything, he sort of just watched us creepily, which was disturbing but I decided to just ignore it and enjoy the time I had with Albert.

Authors note AYAAAAAAY

There's nothing else to say I-

mk bye

(Word count: 715)