№ 51 || Christmas Eve

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up groggily, my eyes hurting. I looked around and saw Albert sleeping peacefully on a different bed across from me with half of his blanket draped across his face. I checked the time on my phone.

9:27 am

Thursday, December 24th

"Oh crap, it's Christmas Eve." I mumble-whispered to myself, smiling. I get out of my bed and walk over to Albert's bed quietly. "Albert." I whisper, nudging him a little. "What..." He mumbled, half awake. "Albert..." I said a bit louder, sitting down next to where he was laying on the bed. He was laying on the other side and it was a full bed, so there was space for me to sit. "What..." He mumbled a little louder this time, in an annoyed, 'I just woke up', voice. "It's Christmas Eve." I smile. "It's wha..." "It's Christmas Eve, Albert." "But why are you waking me up..." He put the blanket over his face. "I look like crap." He said, a little muffled because of the blanket that was covering his face. "No you don't." I smile. He slowly took the cover off of his face, looking at me with this loving look, like the same one he gave me that one time at the gas station with Dan.

But this time, I think it's a little more genuine.

I continue to stare into his eyes, unable to escape the situation. The stupid thing that has ALWAYS happened between us.

You like him.

No I don-

Shut up, you like him.

Stop!-

Girl, you've gotta stop lying to me.

I'm not ready for love again after Da-

Don't you remember what Kaden said? Just because Dan is an idiot doesn't mean all guys are.

Fine! But, even if I did like him, there's no way he likes me back.

There's a chance. Just look at the way he looks at you, dude.

That doesn't mean anything.

How do you know?-

"Albert's cute, isn't he?" Raven barges into the room, snapping me out of my thoughts. I jumped because I was startled, and Albert just shot his head to the direction of the door, sitting up in his bed. "Raven!" I get up and push her shoulder playfully and she laughs. "What? He is." She smirks, folding her arms around her chest. "Whatever." I sigh. "Get out so I can get him fully awake." I smirk, pushing her out of the room. She gives me this quirky grin, I guess thinking that I meant something else. "Raven I- just go away!" I chuckle and she laughs. "Going..." She walks out of the room and I walk back over to Albert to continue to try and wake him up.

~ smol time skip ~

Kirsten P.O.V

"Oh my god, that tastes so good Megan." I said, licking some cookie dough from the spoon I was mixing it with. We were making Christmas sugar cookies. "Dude! Why would you lick that?" "I'm done stirring." I smile. "Oh. Well is it good?" Megan asks. "Yeah, I just said it was." "Shut up." Megan jokes and I laugh. We soon see Y/N and Albert walk down the stairs, Albert with a bed head and Y/N's hair being perfect, as if she hadn't slept at all. "Morning, sleepy heads." I smirk, putting the pan of what was currently, cookie dough balls, into the oven. "I woke up like, 6 years ago. Albert's hard to wake up." Y/N complained, yawning. "I'm not... I just, didn't get sleep last night." "Yeah, you also forgot about the volume on your phone last night." She scratches her head lazily and Albert laughs. "I'm sorry. I didn't know it was on full volume." "Yeah, you got any reason why you were watching a video of a goat screaming at 3 am?" "Dude, I said I was sorry." They make conversation, walking towards me and Megan in the kitchen. "Ooh, what'cha making?" Albert asks, looking over my shoulder and trying to see through the lid of the stove.

Y/N P.O.V

"Oh, it's just sugar cookies." Kirsten smiled at Albert, and he gave her his quirky grin. Kirsten turned around to look at Albert, and she didn't realize that he was so close so their faces were inches away from each other now.

Hey, stop looking at that.

See, I told you he didn't like me.

He does-

He likes Kirsten! Are you blind?

You need to talk to someone.

No I don-

"Hey Megan, do you have any idea where Raven is?" I blurt out in an annoyed tone. "Uh... She's upstairs in the guest room with Lana-" "Thanks." I say in the same tone, and head up the stairs.

There, I did it for you.

You're an idiot.

You're an idiot, because you just called yourself an idiot, idiot.

Whatever.

Albert P.O.V

Y/N just stomped up the stairs, and I took my eyes off of Kirsten and gave Megan a confused look. "What was that about?" Kirsten asks. "Oh, I have no idea. Maybe it bothers her a bit that you two are sitting here being all lovey-dovey. Ever thought of that?" Megan says in a sarcastic tone, and makes her way up the stairs. "Well, crap." Kirsten mumbles.

Y/N P.O.V

"I hate my life!" I complain as I barge into the room that Raven and Lana were in. "And, why is that?" Raven asks, getting up from the bed that her and Lana were sitting on. I just looked back at Lana, kind of hinting that I didn't want her to be here. "Lana... Can you...?" "Yeah." She replies to Raven, and walks out of the room respectfully. Raven and I sit down on the bed. "Ok, tell me-" "I think Albert likes Kirsten." I blurt out. "And that's an issue, why?" Raven gives me a confused look. "I..."

Tell her.

Tell her what?

That you like him, idiot.

I don't like him-

Yes you do!

I'm not sure I do yet. Let me at least, think.

Fine, but you have to tell her eventually.

I will, I guess.

Good.

"I don't know. I guess I just feel a little weird, about them dating again. I'm sorry." I sigh and stand up from the bed, walking out of the room. "Wait, Y/N..." I faintly hear from behind me. But I was fine, right?

Yeah.

EPIK ARTHUR NOTE EUHEEHHEEH

hihi

so do you think albert likes kirsten?!

youll never know haha

also theres a lot of conversation with yourself in this chapter sorry lol

MK BYE!

(Word count: 1039)

cuter than felipe ➶︎ flamingoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara