№ 41 || Where Are You

Albert P.O.V

I walked into school, with my head down. Y/N was probably gonna avoid me all day, but whatever. What else could I have done? "Hey!" I feel a tap on my shoulder, and turn around to see my pink haired friend. "Hey, Kaden." "What's up?" He asks, turning his head. "Nothing... Me and Y/N fought yesterday." "What?? About what?" "That little pea brain Dan." "Oh... I wasn't up last night to see her come home... And I didn't see her this morning." "So you haven't seen her since yesterday?" "Nope." I sigh. "Kaden... he probably did something to her." I inform, rubbing my forehead. "You don't know that, she's probably just asleep." "Well if she's so asleep, then call her." I suggest. "Ok, I will." Kaden says in the same tone as I used. He gets his phone out and after some tapping, a calling screen shows with Y/N's profile on it.

beep...

beep...

beep...

bee-

Your call had been forwarded to an automati-

"Ugh." Kaden mutters, putting his phone up. "I'm worried now." He sighs. "Yeah, me too, Kaden."

What if he's bothering her...

hurting her...

Abusing her...

Maybe he's-

"Hey, have you guys seen Y/N? I haven't seen her all day, and I tried calling her but it went to voicemail." Megan says in her upbeat voice, walking over to us, snapping me out of my horrible thoughts. "No... and we think something happened to her." I sigh. "What?" She asks, not really understanding. "We think Dan kidnapped her." Kaden informs, looking down at his feet. "What?! How?!-" she starts panicking. "Megan, calm down." I put my hand on her shoulder. "We're gonna find her." Kaden says, in a bummed out tone. "What do you mean... Kidnapped?" Megan had a horrified look on her face. "We don't know." I sigh, leaning on the lockers. "Hey, I gotta go guys. My 1st period teacher is super strict, so if I show up late..." Kaden struggles for words. "You're fine." Megan forces a smile, and Kaden walks away, looking down at his feet. "Albert... what are we gonna do?" Megan asks. "I don't know, but we'll figure it out." I reassure her, and she sighs. "Thanks." She smiles, a fake one, and then hugs me unexpectedly.

I have a feeling Megan and I are gonna be friends for a while.

(Don't get any ideas, I just thought their friendship was cute, smh)

~time skip~

Y/N P.O.V

I didn't know where we were at this point. We just kept driving. I was trying to call someone, anyone, but my phone wouldn't work. We pass a couple of gas stations...

I miss my gas station back home...

Wait a second.

Y/N, you're a literal genius.

"Hey, want somewhere to go where nobody will find us?" I smirk, and Dan sighs. "I guess... where?"

Notes author

hi.

yeah y/n got kidnapped haha

also I love the little moments with Albert and Megan it's such a wholesome friendship </3

mk bye

(Word count: 477)