№ 71 || Cuter Than That

(listen to the song NOW. it won't be the same without it)

Y/N P.O.V

The music had just started, so Albert just pulled me inside and put his hands on my waist, and I put my hands around his neck as we swayed to the music, kind of away from everyone else. "I need to be around you more, I think it's hurting my brain when I'm not around you." Albert smirks, and I smile. "You're cute." "How cute?" He asks, with his cheeky smile. "You're cuter than... Felipe." "What if I told you you're cuter than that?" He tests, swaying back and forth, and my cheeks get warm. "What, cuter than, cuter than Felipe?" I ask, and he laughs a bit. "Yeah." He replies, looking deeply into my eyes. We've stared into each other's eyes before, but I guess we didn't want to all those times. This is the best I've felt in a while, around Albert.

"I'm in the corner, watching you kiss her, oh, oh, oh..."

"You're a good dancer." I smile, and Albert laughs nervously, his cheeks getting red. "Thanks." He replies. "I'm sorry." He apologizes. "What?"

"And I'm giving it my all, but I'm not the guy you're taking home..."

"I'm so sorry, for all the crap I've put you through." He muttered. "It's ok, Albert. I wanted to help you." I smile.

"I keep dancing on my own."

"You're the bes-" Albert tried to say, but I felt something wet splash on my legs. I looked down to see that the whole bottom of my dress was wet, and Leah was standing there, a smirk plastered on her face, with a white, foam cup in her hands.

This was my mom's dress.

Now it's ruined.

I felt everything around me become a blur. We weren't around anyone, we were kind of off to the side, so nobody acknowledged us. "Are you crazy?" Albert asked Leah, as tears started to uncontrollably flood out of my eyes. "What kind of actual idiot are you?" Albert continued to shame Leah, and I walked out of the building, running to Albert's car with tears still coming out of my eyes as the rain drenched me.

Albert P.O.V

"I'm sorry... I didn't think it through." Leah apologized, looking into my eyes. "Well, learn to think it through." I said harshly as I ran into the direction that Y/N went. I walked outside, and it was pouring rain, so my hair and suit got drenched. I went to my car, assuming that's where she went, and there she was, in the passenger's seat, crying her eyes out, with drenched hair like mine. "Hey..." I greet quietly, closing the door behind me. "Hi." She replies, in a shaky tone that honestly hurt to hear from her. "Are you ok?" I asked, a question I had asked her billions of times. She shook her head, looking up at me with red eyes and blotchy cheeks. I had never seen her this sad, I guess this meant a lot to her. "We can still dance." I smile, and she stops crying for a second. "Al-Albert, I'm not go-going back in there." She said, struggling because of her shaky voice. "We don't have to." I smile, doing jazz hands towards the window. "There's a park, like, right there. And nobody's there right now, we'd have it all to ourselves." I smirked, earning a small one from her. "It's raining." "Who cares?" I smirk, and she smiled. "If you insist." She muttered, laughing now.

AUTHORS NOTE WISEHUEHEHEHHEHEHHEHE

short authors notes for the next few chapters also SONG AAAAA

k bye wooowowo

(Word count: 583)