№ 26 || Here's The Plan

(This chapter is where the plot starts to excel btw)

Leah P.O.V

Here's the plan...

Go up to him, tell him you're sorry, and offer to hang out with him.

Then that Y/N chick won't have anyone, and they'll slowly inch apart.

I breathe out.

Ok, got it.

I walk out of my 3rd period class and head to lunch, where already sitting with Y/N, is Albert. I walk over to their table hesitantly. "May I?" I ask. Y/N just gives me a dirty look and Albert nods slightly. I sit down and look at Albert. "I'm sorry... for, messing with you. And I was wondering if you wanted to sit with me today..." He smiles warmly at me, but then turns to Y/N. She whispers something in his ear and he nods and stands up. "Where to?" He smirks, picking up his tray.

Y/N P.O.V

"It's fine, but any fishy business, and it's over. Got it?" I whisper. He nods and gets up, taking his food with him, and soon walks away with Leah. Kaden and Raven soon come to my table and sit down. "Why do you look so anxious?" Raven asks. "I'm worried about Albert. Leah just said she was sorry and all that crap, and now he's sitting with her..." "oh, crap Y/N, that isn't good." I hear a high pitched voice from behind me, and I turn around to see Megan, and she comes and sits next to me. "I know." I say, looking at her worriedly. "Hey, if anything happens Albert will tell us! It'll be fine." Raven says, and Kaden nods. "Alright..." I sigh. "Also, this is Megan. She's helping us." I introduce Megan to Kaden and Raven and she smiles, waving at them.

Albert P.O.V

Me and her talked for a while, and she's actually a great friend. I'm not sure why she ever picked on me. "Wanna hang out with me more often?" She smiles after lunch was over. "Sure." I smirk, and we soon part ways. I'm walking to 4th period when Megan comes up behind me. "Hey, I figured since we have 4th period together, I could walk with you." She smiles, walking next to me now. "That's fine." I say, my hands shoved in my hoodie pockets. "So... how was the thing with Leah?" She asks. "She's actually really nice, and wants to hang out more." I explain. "Oh, cool." "Yeah."

a piece of crap authors note

hey there sister, so after this chapter things won't be going very peachy anymore... but uh- yeah. (lol Megan reference)

sorry not sorry for ending it like that lol

OK BYE SISTER

(Word count: 441)