№ 70 || Celebrity

Kirsten P.O.V

"And then what happened?" "Then she spilt her drink all over me! It was horrible, I was washing apple juice out of my jeans for days." Kaden laughed. "Well, you shouldn't have messed with your little cousin." I talked to Kaden about random stuff until Y/N and Albert came back. "What was that about?" I asked Y/N, and she motioned me to walk over with her. "Sorry. Leah just told me something and I had to sort it out with Albert." She explained. "Oh, and he still hates me. If you were wondering." She adds quickly. "Y/N, I never wanted him to hate you." I reply, and she tilts her head. "What?" "I just felt bad for him. I don't even think he likes me. To be honest, he probably likes you." I smirked. "You think so?" "Yeah, dude."

Albert P.O.V

"What's up, Fallon Peak High! I'm Jake, if you were wondering, and I just wanted to say some things..."

"Oh my god, Kaden, I gotta go." I say quickly, walking away and taking Y/N by the hand, pulling her towards the stage at the front of the big room. I think I heard Kaden say, "Why?" or something, but I couldn't answer. "What are we doing?" Y/N asks, whispering. "You're gonna go on the stage and take the microphone from him." I smile, as we approached the stage. "What do I say?" She asked. "Say, like, 'I'm Jake's great friend, bla bla bla'. Ok?" I explain, and she sighs. "Big help." She mutters as she climbs up the stage.

"We have a celebrity in the room..."

Jake continued, sarcastically talking about me, as everyone gasped. Y/N gets on the stage and puts her arm around Jake, smiling, as if they'd been friends for a long time. I saw Jake make a confused face, but Y/N just held the same smile as she took the microphone from him and started to speak into it. "Hi... I'm Y/N, one of Jake's great friends. I wanted to come and say what Jake was gonna say, thanks for coming! We're about to start the slow dance." She smiles, followed by a cute giggle. Jake just walks off the stage, annoyed with her, and she puts the microphone back in the stand and jumps off the stage. "I did it." She smiled at me, and I pulled her out of the crowd, as we opened the doors leading outside. "Y/N... I have to say something." I tell her, taking both her hands in mine.

"I'm so-"

"Albert, I'm sorry."

I looked into her eyes, that had a caring look in them, and she wrapped her arms around me and laid her head on my chest. "I'm so sorry." She apologized again, in a shaky tone, tears escaping her eyes. "Y/N, I shouldn't have avoided you." I confess, wrapping my arms around her tighter. "The thought of losing you scared me, so I held off asking you to prom. But I nearly lost you anyways. I'm such an idiot." "No, you're not. You're the best friend anyone could ever ask for, ever." Y/N replied to my negativity, holding onto me tighter as I stroked her hair.

We stayed outside hugging for a few minutes, though it felt like an eternity.

When we went inside, Dancing On My Own was playing, and everyone was slow dancing. Y/N looked to her side at me, raising her eyebrows with a smirk, and I knelt down on one knee.

"May I have this dance, m'lady?" I asked playfully, and she nodded. "Sure, idiot." 

AAAAAAA AUTHORS NOTE

you and alberto are gonna be dancing together though omg

also lemme just take a moment to clap for you you've read 70 chapters of my crappy fanfic 

*claps*

Oki bye

(Word count: 617)