A Thank You Gift ❤️

I'm gonna regret doing this, but I decided that I would post a chapter of an old Flamingo x Reader that I wrote around August/September. I might take this down if I feel too bad about it.

⚠️DISCLAIMERS⚠️

- This IS NOT a chapter of the story, I'll post more of those tomorrow :D

- FLUFF WARNING EEEEEE (just a kiss hehe)

- BE PREPARED FOR CRINGE, this is the chapter that Albert asks out Y/N and I was a very amateur writer back then. This was actually my first ever x reader so, have your expectations LOW.

sorry for this...

**Y/N POV**

We made it to the park, Albert got out of the car looking nervous. You all had brought sandwiches, chips, popcorn, etc. you knew what he was gonna say but you were happy to be with him. He was going through a lot at the moment and you respected his decision either way. You all ate a great meal and then decided to walk around. You walked with him around the park, hand in hand, talking about random and ridiculous stuff. You were happy to be friends with Albert, even if he didn't want anything more. For goodness sake, Y/N, you were best friends with Flamingo!! You laughed at his jokes until he tells you he needs to talk to you seriously, so you sit down in the grass next to him. "So, about us having a potential, uh- relationship... more than friends-" he was interrupted by you saying, "Albert, I totally get it! It's fine. I get it. I get iittt!! You don't want a relationship because there's a lot going on in your life right now, I get it! I hope we can still be great friends and I respect you and your decision either way, and I will always be there for you and-" you were cut off when you saw that Albert was much closer to your face now, and he leaned in, his lips crashing onto yours. His lips were so soft. He had one arm on the left of you, holding him up, and he was sitting on the right of you. You all eventually separate and break apart. "Uhh..." was all you could squeeze out. "Y/N, uh... There's a lot going on in my life, you're correct, but I need someone there to be with me. Y/N L/N, will you go out with me?" Albert asks you awkwardly, looking into your eyes with his sweet puppy eyes. "Y-yes! Of course!" You say and fall into his arms. You stay there and hug for a while, and then you stand up and hold your hand out for Albert to get up. He takes it and stands up. You all are walking to his car, hand in hand again, but this time more passionately, when you say, "A-Albert?" "Yes?" He says so calm and tenderly that you could literally melt. "I love you." You say. "I love you too, a lot." You blush. "Thank you." He says. "For?" You say. "For being there." You hop into his car. "Always." You say, replying to his nice statement. Today was the best day ever.

lol now that that's over with

Sorry about that, I swear on my life I will never make any chapter of this book THAT cringy- I'm gonna regret posting this

bye lovelies <3