№ 49 || Chucky Cheese's

Albert P.O.V

"Ok, Albert, I swear to god this place has the best stuff." Kaden points to a store on the other side of the mall. We were shopping for Christmas gifts because it was like, a week away. "You've said that about 5 other stores, and we walked in and stared at everything for 10 minutes and then walked out." I sigh. "No, I swear this is the one." He eyes the store, slowly walking towards it. "Yeah, but it's so far away." I complain. "Well too bad, we're going." He starts to pull my hand faster and we eventually reach the store. "We're here." He leads me inside with a big grin on his face. "It's a jewelry store." I say, kind of bummed out. All I could see was jewelry. "No," he pulls me to the other side of the store, "it's not." I saw clothes, random kids toys, lightsabers and different costumes. "Oh, wow." "I know, right?" He smirks and we start to look around at things. There was a shelf with a bunch of stuffed animals on it, and I walked over to it. A pink flamingo stuffed animal immediately caught my eye. "Kaden, come here, it's a flamango!" I took the flamingo off the shelf aggressively and stuck it in Kaden's face as he walked towards me. "You know exactly who would want that." He smirks. "Who, me?" I chuckle and he laughs. "No, Y/N." He smiles. "You think?" I say a little quieter, looking down at the flamingo stuffed animal. "Yeah, you should get it for her." "Maybe I will." I smirk, and we continue to walk around, me keeping the flamingo stuffed animal in hand. We walk to the jewelry section and Kaden looks closely through the glass at all the jewelry. I was getting bored, but then I saw something. A necklace.

That's when it hit me

I had the most perfect idea.

~ time skip ~

"No, no wait! We have to go in there." I point at a store with random children's items in it. "Fine, but we have to be quick." Kaden sighs. "Yay!" I smile, and we walk in, my eyes immediately landing on a Chucky Cheese's costume. "Oh my god, Kaden." "Please no, Albert." Kaden said, laughing. "No... I have to." I walk to the shelf and pick up the box. "You're kidding me." Kaden laughs. "Nope, I'm not." I smirk, and we ended up walking out of the store with a Chucky Cheese's costume.

wow this chapter is already over authors note

shush it's not that short!

ok bye

(Word count: 447)