№ 36 || Suspicious

Albert P.O.V

I walk into 2nd period and sit down with a lazy look on my face. I always hated this class, apart from the fact that Kirsten and Y/N are in it. They kind of make it better, but I don't think they can help the fact that I suck at school. This is the subject that I'm best at and I'm not even that good at it. "Hey." Y/N pokes my arm then sits back down. I don't give a reply. "I'll repeat myself... hey..." she pokes my arm again. "Do you need hearing aids?" She asks after a couple seconds of silence. "Hey... sorry, I was just thinking." "About?" "That stupid thing yesterday." I reply. "Dan?" "Yeah." "I'm not sure what to do about him... he's probably following us because of Jake, and stuff..." she sighs. "Yeah..." "hey, don't stress, we'll handle it. What have they done that we haven't handled?" She smiles. "It's not that easy, Y/N." "Ok, we'll at least stop being... not happy. It's weird seeing you sad." She frowns. "I'll try." I smirk, and the class starts shortly after she sits back down.

~time skip to lunch~

The whole group was here, at lunch. Me, Y/N, Kaden, Raven, Kirsten, and Megan. "Ok, so we have something to tell you guys." Y/N says, picking at her apple with a fork. "Is it what I think it is..." "shut up, Kaden." I reply to Kaden's prediction and Y/N laughs. "So, me and Albert went to this random café yesterday-" "wait, so are you two-" "KADEN! Let me finish!" "Ok... sorry."

Y/N continues. "The weird thing was, Dan was there." "Who's Dan?" Kirsten asks. "Uh... my ex." "Oh..." Megan murmurs. "Ok, but what does one run in with your ex have to do with anything?" Kirsten asks. "Me and Albert had seen him before. At the lake." "so you think he's following you guys around?" Raven asks. "Yes." I answer. "How do you figure?" Raven questions. "Well, don't you think it's a little suspicious how we ran into Dan twice? And he's Y/N's abusive ex?" I explain. "I guess so, but-"

"Guys." Megan catches our attention loudly, staring at her phone screen with a wide open mouth. "Yeah?" I answer. "Leah and Dan are cousins." "Oh my god." Y/N mutters. "So... do you think..." Raven asks, and Y/N turns to me. "I guess so. We'll keep an eye on him." She gives me a wink, I guess telling me to do so, and I nod. "Yeah." I reply with a smirk.

Authors note authors note 😏

hey noobs, I got nothing to say hehe

thanks for sticking around <3

lol bye now sis

(Word count: 442)