№ 28 || Dirty Lies

Y/N P.O.V

I was sitting at my lunch table, picking at my food with a fork, with my hand on my cheek. Kaden walks over after a while with his food. "Y/N, are you going to actually eat?" He asks with a concerned look. "Not hungry." I say lazily. Going to school was just torture at this point. Seeing him with her is just... Horrible to watch. He's falling into her trap. During 2nd period, I didn't look at him once. "Y/N!" I hear a high pitched voice from behind me, and Megan comes and sits next to me. "What's up." I say, still quietly and lazily. "Well... I talked to Albert yesterday... he said that Leah told him you said bad things about him to her." "And he believes her?!" I shout, maybe a little too loud, causing Albert to look over at my table. Our eyes meet and my face heats up, and I look away. It was so ridiculous that he believed her even now. "That's what I said. He just got annoyed and told me to go away." She sighs. "Bull crap." "I know." Kaden agrees. "I would never go to Leah if I wanted to trash talk someone. Smh Albert." I say, smiling a little at myself verbalizing slang, trying to make myself feel better. Raven walks over after a while with a tray and sits down next to Kaden. "So..." she says, wanting Megan to repeat her story, and she does. "I swear I'm gonna kill him." Raven says, fire in her eyes. "To be honest, me too, Raven." I admit. I look over at his table, Leah laughing with her friends and him, sitting there, listening to their conversation. He looked so starstruck at the sight of Leah, it was ridiculous. I just continue to look over there. Soon enough his eyes lock with mine once again, and with that I look away. It reminded me of the first time I saw him, maybe that day was a mistake.

"Y/N?" I hear Kaden try to get my attention. "Yeah, yeah... What is it?" "We have a plan." "What...?" I ask, sort of in shock. "So, we just hit up Kirsten. We told her what was going on and she said she could help us." Kaden explains. "Are you crazy?! She might be working with them!" "She's not. They're using her without her knowing it, and she wants to help us get Albert back." Raven reassures me, and I sigh in relief. "Alright. But if she tries anything..." "we know, Y/N." Megan says, rubbing my back. "I'm sorry... I'm just worried." "It's fine." Kaden gave me a warm smile.

Im so sorry this is so short authors note

this was basically two paragraphs smh

also sorry for not updating for like 3 days heh-

OK WELL UH BYE-