№ 1 || Seniors

(Sorry about the picture I just thought that was fricking hilarious lol)

Y/N's P.O.V

My eyes slowly open as I observe the area around me. 

What day is it?!

Why am I awake so early?

What do I have to do today?

Oh, wait...

Wonderful. Today's the first day of school.

I check my phone to see it was 5:30 am, which gave me a lot of time to get ready. I slowly sit up and throw my soft bedsheets to the side, leaving them in a clumped up pile next to me. My bare feet hit the cold floor, making me wish I had flipflops laid there, or something. 

I put on a really cute first day outfit, but not like I was trying to impress anyone. I really didn't have any friends besides Kaden, and maybe Raven. They weren't friends with each other. I met Raven in 6th grade and we've kind of just stuck ever since. 

Kaden, however, has been my best friend since preschool. We go way back. It's surprising since people only go so far from preschool. But he's a great friend with a beautiful personality. We're also both really shy, even though Kaden has a YouTube channel. He doesn't talk about it much, but, it's there. 

I just really hope I can make it through High School in one piece.

~Time Skip because y e s~

I arrive at my school, finding my locker and awkwardly opening it. Today was only a half day, since it was the first day of school. I always wondered why they did that. I mean, I'm not complaining, it'd be nice if we got a little explanation though. 

I soon see a pink haired boy walk towards me, following ahead of a crowd of other High Schoolers almost discreetly. I could tell he didn't really wanna be here, but him and his peppy personality just had to keep the mood up. He eventually approaches me.

 "Y/N! Are you excited for Senior Year?" Kaden asks me while he wraps me in a tight hug. "I guess," I shrug, pulling away from the hug gently. "It does mean we'll get bullied less," I mumble, really only intending the comment to be for myself, but nonetheless, it was heard by Kaden. 

"Yeah..." 

There was a moment of silence as I continued to examine my empty locker cluelessly and Kaden just waited for me to finish, resting his hands on his back-pack straps. 

He finally gets tired of waiting and asks, "Do you wanna meet one of my friends later, at the park? And, don't say no or that you're socially awkward because that's a dumb excuse," Kaden smiles at me, and I laugh lightly at him, closing my locker.

 "Okay.. sure, but only because I don't really have anything to do later," I smirked at my pink haired friend as he beamed at my response. "Thanks," he smiled before we said our goodbyes and went on our way to further explore the school we already knew, but for some reason felt unfamiliar to.

First period was really boring, math. The teacher was a boy this time, his first name was Alex but we were were told to call him Mr. Orman. I don't talk to my teachers much, although they do end up being good people most of the time.

I walk into my second period classroom and for some reason, a boy with fluffy, brown hair sitting in the back corner of the class caught my eye. He had a white hoodie on, he was slouched back into his seat in the back of the room, and his hands were shoved in his pockets. 

Why him? Not sure. Something about him just, popped. Stood out. It was sort of like my mind was sending signals or something. I realize I had been staring at the boy from my seat towards the front of the class, on the opposite side. His eyes suddenly meet mine, and I see his whole face turn a flush of pink. At this I look away from the boy. 

It was awkward enough that he saw me staring, but the fact that he stared back just makes things all the more awkward. This period was social studies, my least favorite subject. I wasn't very good at it, and I just found it boring. 

A taller figure walks in, most likely the teacher. She eyes all of us then makes a face as if she had just told a really flustering joke. "Hi, my name is Jessica, but you can call me Ms. Griffin. I will be your Social Studies and Geography teacher for this quarter." 

This teacher seemed nice, very laid back. And for some odd reason, a part of me was telling me I had to get to know that boy better. I'm not sure why.

Third period rolls by after a while. I walk into my English class, my sight suddenly being surrounded by many kids I didn't know. I see one particular pink haired boy sitting at the back of the class, though. I sprint towards him and luckily for me, there was an empty seat next to him. 

"It's a good thing you took this seat because I was giving people the death stare when they tried to sit in it.. it was getting kinda boring," Kaden jokes and I laugh. Really the whole time me and Kaden were just communicating to each other through facial expressions, because the teacher of this class was a bit older which made this class a little boring.

Fourth period was boring as heck. I don't even wanna talk about that class. Basically it's filled with popular girls fishing for attention and compliments. And what does the teacher do? Like usual, nothing. I walk out of my last class miserably as I approach the exit of the school. Just when I do, I get a text from Kaden.

"Hey, we're on our way to the park."

I text him back and tell him I'm also coming. After a lot of awkward walking, I soon approach the park, and I start walking to 2 figures sitting in the grass. I get closer and see Kaden with...

HAHAHAAAHA CLIFFHANGER

I usually don't do cliffhangers like that but I felt like it 😎😎

mkay write to ya later noobs

(Word count: 1031)