№ 24 || Megan

Y/N P.O.V

I walk out of the class, and sit on a bench outside. Albert told me he had a makeup class today (because he was late this morning) after his regular classes so he'd be around 45 minutes late. I told him he was fine, and that I would wait for him. I sink down a little more into the seat, getting my phone out. But the voice inside my head decides today is the best day to attack me.

evil/ manipulative voice - real voice 

(Remember that for future chapters)

Albert doesn't value you whatsoever, he's probably using you.

he would never...

he said it himself, some people aren't as sane as you may think.

But-

you get bullied every day by people who look down on you.

I-

Like Jake said, ever think you're the problem?

No!-

Liar! Admit it, you are the problem. You're always the problem.

I'm not...

You are. You're much more than a problem, actually. You're a mistake.

A silent tear goes down my cheek but I wipe it away quickly and hide my face in my knees and arms. I soon feel a hand on my arm.

Albert?

I look up to not see Albert, but to see a girl with pink hair and pale skin. Not Leah... maybe Leah's sister?

"Hey... sorry if I'm bothering you... I just wanted to see if you were ok." "Yeah, yeah... I'm fine." I say, scooting over so she could sit. "I'm Megan, if you were wondering." She smiles and holds her hand out.

Oh, so not Leah's sister.

"Y/N." I say, and shake her hand. "Ok, really... What's going on?" Megan asks, her leg shaking. "Well... we think there's something up with Jake. It was just stressing me out." "Weird... I saw Jake and Leah walking out of the janitors closet earlier. It was really weird." She explains. My eyes widen a little at her. "Really?" I ask. "Yeah..." "Hey, you're good with computer science and stuff, right?" I turn my head a bit. "Yeah, actually!" She smiles. "could you help us?"

EUDHAKWHROJDLAHW AUTHORS NOTE

I'm sorta sorry for ending it like that lol

ok and Megan is rly nice girl just so u know

⚠️ AGAIN, I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST ANYONE IN THIS STORY!! SO I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST LEAH, KIRSTEN, OR JAKE, I ACTUALLY WATCH THEM ALL THE TIME. ⚠️

You get it

ok bye

(Word count: 386)