№ 53 || Christmas (Part 2)

Albert P.O.V

"You're such a noob, I'm almost to the top-" I say, right before falling off of the last jump. "NO- Ok, I'm seriously done with this game." I shut my phone off and Y/N laughs. "Haha, Albert is bad at Tower Of Hell." She teases, turning her phone off. "Yeah, whatever. I'm gonna go see if Raven woke anyone up yet." I say, and get up from the bed. "I'll see if she woke the girls up yet." Y/N says, and we walk out of the room together.

Me and Y/N part ways, into the separate rooms, and I walk into Kaden's room. He was still laying in his bed but Raven was hugging his side, and they were laughing at something on Kaden's phone. When they saw me, Raven shot up from Kaden's side. "You two are cute." I smirk and Raven sighs. "Yeah, but you and Y/N are cuter." Kaden smiles. "Me and Y/N aren't even a thing." I sigh. "You will be soon." Raven giggles and goes back to Kaden's side, and they continue to watch the video. "Are we going to eat, or what?" I ask, and Raven nods. "Yeah, but we have to finish this video of a turtle burping." Kaden smirks. "What?- You know what, I'll just let you guys do that. Just, get dressed and stuff because we're about to go." I give in, and Raven smiles.

Y/N P.O.V

"Are you guys awake?" I ask, opening the girl's door slowly. "We're here." Kirsten says tiredly. They were all still sitting in their separate beds. "How long have you guys been awake?" "Basically the whole night." Megan answers, followed by a yawn. "Well, we're planning on going to get breakfast, so you guys may want to change, and stuff." "Ok, we will in a second." Megan sighs, turning over. "You guys should've gotten more sleep." I say. "Yeah, but we didn't." Lana smirked, and Megan and Kirsten laughed.

~ time skip to after you guys eat, because yes ~

For some reason, after we ate I felt horrible. When we got back to Raven's house it was around 1:30 pm, so I went to my bed and just sat in it for a little while. Soon Albert came in the room. "I've been looking for you, dude." He sighs and plops himself down on my bed. "I was here the whole time." I smile. "What's wrong? Why aren't you sitting with everyone?" "Not feeling good." I shrug. "What's not feeling good?" "My stomach." I reply. "Do you need medicine?" "No, I'm fine." "I don't want you to sit here and be depressed." "I'm really fine, Albert." I smile at how much he cared. "I'm not leaving because then I'll feel bad." He says in a baby voice, and gets a pillow and hugs it, laying his head on top of it. "Are you excited?" I ask. "For what?" "Christmas, idiot." "Yeah, I think you'll like what I got you." He replies, smiling like an idiot. "You got me something?" "Yeah, why wouldn't I?" "You didn't have to..." "Did you get me something?" He asks. "Yeah..." "Why are you allowed to get me a present but I'm not allowed to get you a present?" He tests, and I just stare at him, searching for a response. "Exactly." He smirks and I sigh. "Albert, I quite literally feel like I'm going to throw up." I say, pulling the blanket towards me more. Albert just looks at me with this sympathetic look, that he had given me a couple times before.

Then, he did something I wouldn't have ever expected from him.

He took his hand,

and put it on top of mine.

"You'll be fine." He smiles nervously, holding my hand now in a comforting manner. For some reason, I just felt this different kind of peace when Albert did that. It's like, everything else disappeared. Everything I was stressing over left my mind. My stomach probably still hurt, but I just forgot about the pain. I held his hand tighter, intertwining my fingers with his, signaling that I wanted him to stay. "I'll stay here until you feel better." He says in a baby voice, smiling, and I laugh a bit and nod. "Thank you." "Anytime." He keeps the inside joke running, and I laugh. "Very funny."

Authors author note

WHAT A WHOLESOME ENDING TO THE CHAPTER

that's legit so cute I love that so much smsjsmjmsjsm

k bye 😏

(Word count: 739)