№ 3 || Bad Impression

Y/N P.O.V

Today was Tuesday. Really nothing exciting happened today, except something I want to forget really bad. I was ordering lunch with Raven. We were just catching up on each other. The cafeteria food was gross, and unfortunately for us, that's all we had. But my eyes landed on something brown and circular. 

A gosh dang chocolate chip cookie. 

I stared at it, and Raven was along with me. I look at her and then back at the cookie, relentlessly grabbing it. "Y/N!" She pouts. She tries to take the cookie from me, but I grip it and hold it up in the air. 

She starts jumping up to reach the height of the cookie, but in doing so she pushes me a bit accidentally, resulting in me flying backwards and hitting someone else, then falling on my back to the floor. I quickly get back up, not wanting attention drawn on myself. 

I look to the side after getting up, and I see Albert with food dumped all over his sweatshirt. "Oh crap, I'm sorry Albert," I apologize and lean down to him. Eventually the room filled with snobby teenagers laughing at Albert. "Nothing to see here, just a guy with food all over his hoodie. Stop looking if you don't want the same thing to happen to you," A sly threat comes out of my mouth. 

The laughs slowly die down, and I lean back down to Albert. "Again, I'm really, really sorry, Albert." I say, helping him up. "It's ok, really. At least you didn't do it on purpose... That's what usually happens, anyway." My eyes soften extremely at him when he says this. "Wait, what?" I ask for clarification, but all Albert is smile a little. 

"Nothing."

"Okay.. well, do you wanna sit with me and Raven today?" "Why not." Albert smirks, taking off his drenched sweatshirt to reveal...

A short sleeve shirt you idiot

Me, Albert, and Raven talk and talk at the table for what seems like forever. 

But, on an unrelated note, there were other cookies, Raven.

poopoo authors note

I saw I never wrote an authors note for this so here we are...

when I'm writing this I was just working on chapter 26 lmao

I'm kinda ahead of the game teehee

but yeah... that happened ;-;

ok bye sister lol

(Word count: 392)