№ 46 || Plan A

Lana P.O.V

"I'm nervous." I mutter to Raven, and she sighs. "You'll be fine, I promise. If you need anything text me!" "I will. Let's hope I don't screw things up." I sigh and walk out of the school, Raven watching me, and start walking on the side of the street, off to where Jake would be. I knew exactly where he was gonna be because he went to the same place every day after school. I gripped my backpack straps, supporting my arms, as I walked down the street, cars driving by at careless speeds. Some people drive like idiots in Sarasota, I swear. After a bit of walking, I finally saw it.

Cali's Café.

I'm not sure why it's named that, but Jake goes there every day after school to get... coffee, I guess. I've been there a couple times and it's actually pretty good. I walk up to the door, my backpack still on my back, and my wallet and phone in my hoodie pocket, sort of weighing the hoodie down. I walk in and the hostess smiles at me. "Hey, I'm actually meeting someone here." I smile and she nods. I scan the tables and there he was, sitting in one of the higher tables, sipping his coffee with his phone in his hand. I walk over to his table and sit down, not saying a word or asking for permission, or anything. "Hi?" He looks up from his phone, and greets in a questioning tone. "Hey." I smile, and he just gives me this confused look. "I know you come here all the time, so I just wanted to see how you were doing." I give him a caring smile, though it wasn't genuine. "Yeah, I'm fine... what about you?" He asks, still a bit flustered. "I'm doing great... So, you're dating that Kirsten girl now, right?" "Uh... No...?" He tries to lie, but if you know anything about Jake you'll know he's a terrible liar. "I'm not an idiot, I saw you too full on, making out, in the halls the other day." I laugh a bit. "That was you?!" He asks, with his eyes widened a bit. "Yeah..." I reply, even though it was Megan and Albert who saw it, not me. "Oh..." he mutters. "Well... yeah, we are dating now." He says quietly, looking down at his lap. "Oh, well sorry to ruin this..." I circle my hand between the two of us, "moment... that's going on... but you have to break up with her." I smile. "What? Why would I break up with her?" "Well, she's uh... a horrible person. You need to trust me!" I smirk, and he just scoffs. "You're jealous, aren't you?" He smirks at me, acting like he made some kind of point or something. "What?- No!" "Yeah, you're jealous because you see that I've moved on from you!" He laughs, feeling victorious. "I'm really not..." "And it's really immature how you're gonna come in here and try to break me and Kirsten up just because you're jealous." "I'm not..." "I expected better from you, Lana." He sighs and gets up from his seat. "Just listen to what I have to say!" I beg, but all he does is shake his head and walk away, out of the store, leaving his coffee.

Good going, Lana.

Now he's never gonna talk to you again.

~ time skip to the next day at lunch ~

Albert P.O.V

"So what, plan B?" Y/N asks, in a kind of annoyed voice. "It's gonna have to be." Raven sighs. "Gas station." Y/N points at me. "Gas station." I point back at her and she smiles. "Wait- for what?" Megan asks. She was the only other person who knew about the gas station, so I guess it was pretty confusing for everyone else. "So we can plan the plan out." Y/N replies. "That sounded really dumb." Kaden points out, and Y/N laughs. "What? We have to plan the plan out." She jokes. "Well, wouldn't a plan already be planned?" Kaden asks. "Not in this case, no!" Y/N says, laughing a bit.

~ time skip to uh- gas station with alberto ~

sTiLl aLbErT's pOv

"Ok, so we'll go to her house?" Y/N plots. "What if she's not at her house?" I ask. "If her car isn't there, we'll know." "And what happens if her car isn't there?" I ask again. "Then we'll figure something out." "Figure what out?" I jokingly say. "I don't know, Albert." Y/N sighs, plopping down next to me on a random couch that was inside the secret gas station room. "What if Jake's at her house?" I ask. "Car. They have cars." Y/N says in a sarcastic tone. "Ok, jeez." I pout jokingly and Y/N laughs. "Ok, so done?" She asks, turning to me. "Done. After school, tomorrow." I smirk. "Yup."

Authors note-!

me and my mom got this plant, I told her to name it Felipe

now we have a plant named felipe

EDIT- AFTER MONTHS AND MONTHS OF PROCRASTINATION I HAVE FINALLY ADDED A PICTURE OF FELIPE PLANT

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

HES SO PRETTY 

that all, bye

(Word count: 838)