№ 14 || Wrong Idea

Y/N P.O.V

We arrive at Chili's, and sit with Kaden and Raven at their booth. "Ok guys, so we have something to tell yo-" "YES! I KNEW YOU ALL WOULD DATE!" Kaden interrupts me. "Umh, Kaden-" I try to get him to stop. "DON'T WORRY! I'M HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS-" "Kaden, I think you have the wrong ide-" "WHEN SHOULD I START PLANNING THE WEDDIN-" "KADEN!" Albert screams, shutting Kaden up for good. "We're not dating." I say calmly. "Really...?" "Yeah." "Oh..." "Ok, Albert, do you wanna tell them?" "Sure... So basically-" "And you're SURE you all aren't dating-" "KADEN!" I scream. "Ok... Sorry." 

"Basically there's this dude, Jake, and we think he's been listening to my conversations at my house..." "What?!" Kaden says in shock. "Yeah..." "That sounds sketchy. Stay away from him." Raven says. "I know." I reply. "We can help you guys. I'm a major geek, so we could probably search Albert's house. Do you think he's listening anywhere else?" Raven asks. "Nope, just his house." I reply. "Ok. Just don't stress about it, and stay out of his way for now. Me and Kaden will be here for you guys." She says with a smile. "Thanks, Rave'." "Mhm." She says, and the waitress walks over to our table and takes our orders.

~le time skip~

After we were all done, the waitress came with the check. "I'm gonna pay guys." Albert says, getting his wallet out. "Albert, it's fine, I can-" "Kaden, I swear it's fine. Let me pay, it's fine." Albert pleads. "Ok, but I'm paying next time." Kaden sits back in his seat and crosses his arms like a child pouting. Albert snickers. "Ok, Kaden. Whatever floats your boat." He says, laughing a bit.

B I G J E N N Y AUTHORS NOTE

sorry this chapter was a wittle short- I wanted to end it and the other part I wrote with it was long so I made it it's own chapter (chapter 15) but yeah

it'll continue right where it left off next chapter, sorry if that's confusing at all

also doesn't this chapter sound like something Kaden would do lol

OK BAI LUVS

(Word count: 355)