№ 18 || Kirsten?

Y/N P.O.V

We arrive at iHop, and get a booth for the both of us. We sit across from each other and I spark a conversation. "So uh... what're you going to college for?" I ask randomly. "This might sound weird but... I really wanna be a video game designer. Don't sue me." He says with a smirk. "That's really cool. Doesn't Kaden wanna do that? He has a really successful YouTube channel." "Yeah, and so does Albert. We're thinking of doing a collab." "You have a YouTube channel?" I ask, catching interest on the conversation. "Yeah. Don't laugh, but it's called Temprist. I named it after my Roblox account that I legit named when I was 8."

Temprist...

"Temprist? I've seen that before!" "Really?" "Yeah! You're little roleplays and stuff. They're cute." "Aww, thanks!" He smiles. "Of course. I'm actually working on a YouTube channel, too." "Really? What's it called? How many subs?" "Well, it's called C/N (channel name), and uh... Don't laugh, I just started it yesterday, but it has around 100 subscribers at the moment... They're mostly people from social media." "Oh, cool. I think Albert will advertise you if you ask him. I can, too." "I'm not gonna crash your YouTube channels because I want fame. If you want to you can, it would be a nice gesture, but I won't pressure you to." "That's sweet, but I'm still going to." He smirks and I laugh. "Well, thank you." I say in a British accent. "At your service, madam." He mocks me. The waitress comes soon after that, and since iHop was crowded today it took a while for her to get to us. "Hi, welcome to iHop, my name is Kirsten. What can I get for you today?" This so called "Kirsten" said while tucking a pen in the pocket of her black apron. She had white hair, and a slim body type.

Kirsten. I've heard that name somewhere before...

"Hi, could I please have a water?" I order my drink, because Jayden looked clueless to what he was going to order to drink. She looks at me and says, "Of course..." while writing the order down on her order taking notebook. "And could I have... Just a hazelnut coffee please." (Sorry I don't drink coffee so idk what that's supposed to be lol) "Yes sir..." she says, writing that down. She looks at me again but her eyes land on my white sweatshirt reading, "flimflam" in pink text, instead. A look of shock lands on her face slowly as she looks at my sweatshirt. This only happened for like, 3 seconds, but I remembered it because it was so weird. She soon snaps out of it and says, "I'll have those for you all in just a second." And starts walking away with our orders. Then I realize.

Kirsten.

Kirsten that used Albert...

Kirsten that Jake can't get over...

She can't possibly still be like that, right?

It's been so many years...

"Y/N, you ok?" Jayden asks me, waving a hand in my face just barely. "Yeah..." I say, still shocked from what I had just realized. "I just realized something." "What?" "Oh, nothing. It's not really important." "Alright..." I try to spark up another conversation to try and forget about what just happened. "So... Albert told me you all met after you followed him around?" "Yeah... it's a long story. Basically I was a diehard fan of AlbertsStuff, so whenever he would get in a game I would follow him around... I was basically stalking him. Then he added me and he saw my channel and- Then we figured out we went to the same school... So now he likes me." He says with a nerdy smile. "Cool." "Mhm..."

Wow sister author note WEEEEE

I'm so sorry for ending the chapter like this lmao

JAYDEN IS TEMPRIST IDIOTS!

Also! Disclaimer, Jayden is a name I made up, (along with the brown hair and stuff) until Temprist does a REAL NAME REVEAL- his name will be Jayden : )

SOME PEOPLE DID NOT UNDERSTAND WHEN I SAID THAT WAS A MADE UP NAME SO PLEASE DONT USE IT IN OTHER BOOKS WITHOUT SAYING ITS NOT HIS REAL NAME BECAUSE ITS NOT- OK SORRY

lol what if his real name was Jayden

and I just found out Temprist is 18 (2020 lmao) like W H A T ? !

ok bye noobs

(Word count: 706)