№ 15 || Lost

Y/N P.O.V

After that, Kaden and Raven left to do... Whatever they do... And me and Albert went to Kaden's house because that's the only option we had for somewhere to talk. We were sitting in my room when Albert had to use the bathroom. He walked out of the room and I sat on my bed with my legs crossed, put my headphones in and started to listen to my music. The first song that came up was Backyard Boy by Claire Rosinkranz. I knew all the lyrics and the song was amazing. It also took up a good part of my heart because my dad loved the song. Soon the music has completely consumed me and my eyes are closed, my head bopping to the music, me singing along without even realizing.

Albert P.O.V

After I finish using the bathroom, I'm about to walk into Y/N's room when I hear her singing something.

"Dance with me in my backyard, boy..."

"Looking super fine in your corduroy..."

I lean on the doorframe, mesmerized by the moment. She couldn't see me because her eyes were closed.

"Drive me round the block, we can go in a loop..."

She stops singing and opens her eyes again, and jumps when she sees me. "I-... uh... um... did you...?" She stuttered. "You're good." I smile. "Th-thanks... my dad used to play this in the car when I was 15... he loves this song." She motions me to come over to her so I do. "You're probably not a bad singer, either, Albert. You do a great job singing Every Time We Touch in your videos." She says and I laugh, sitting next to her on her bed. "Ok, sure." I reply. "Don't worry, you are good though." I reassure her. "Thanks." "Anytime buster." "Albert, sometimes I just don't know what to do." "Oh I see, expressing your pain the Gemini way?" I joke. "How the frick did you know I was a Gemini?!" (Your birthday in this story is May 27th) She exclaims questionably. "Oh, I guess we have the same sign then." "Oh, wow, cool." "Yeah... But don't worry, whatever happens I'll be here. I know how you feel... just... lost. But we can be lost together!" I say, the last part in a baby voice. She laughs. "Thanks, Albert, you're the best." She says quietly. "Thanks for helping me. This has nothing to do with you but you still care." "It's the least I could do. That Jake guy is creepy." She explains. "You're telling me."

WOW WHAT A GREAT AUTHORS NOTE BELOW

mk well you and albert aren't awkward around each other anymore so don't you dare be like "bUt tHeY jUsT mEt LiKe TwO wEeKs AgO!"

also this chapter is cringy as HECK so sorry

I was having so much trouble putting the link for the song in, sorry for being bad at life

ok new chapter very soon bai THICC jennys

(Word count: 493)