№ 16 || Jayden

Y/N P.O.V

I walk into my second period class and sit down, eyeing Albert. "Hiii." I say, and he just gives me a faint smile. "What's up?" I ask. You know something's up with Albert when he doesn't reply to something you say. "Nothing." He replies in a quiet voice. "You sure?" "Yeah, I'm fine. I just couldn't get any sleep yesterday." "Why?" I ask. "Just thinking." "I'm sorry." I give him a straight face. Soon the class starts and me and Albert sit through it, bored as heck.

After the class ends I put my hand on Albert's shoulder as we get up from our seats. "Just, sleep when you get home, or something. You'll be fine." I say. "Alright, thanks." He says groggily. "Mhm." I walk out of the class, Albert following behind me. I reach the halls and Albert who was next to me, stops walking suddenly and leans on the lockers, closing his eyes. "Hey, you ok?" I ask him. "Mhm..." he nods, his eyes still closed. "Do I need to take you home?" "N-no. I'm fine..." I take his hand and he opens his eyes again, tightening his grip on my hand, and he begins to walk again.

Gosh, whatever he was thinking about last night must've kept him up all night.

We continue to walk when a boy who looked about 2 years younger than me waved at Albert. He waved back, smiling, and I gave him a confused look. "Who was that..." I ask. "He's a fan, his name is Jayden. He followed me around in roblox because he liked my channel and now he's my friend." "Oh, cool." "Yup." We approach his 3rd period class and he walks in. "Don't fall asleep." I grin. "I'll try not to." He replies and walks in.

Albert P.O.V

~ Time skip to lunch ~

I was sitting in the bleachers with Y/N, eating an apple. It was kind of like our little spot now to eat lunch. "Ok, really, what's up with you?" She asks me. I wasn't sure if I should tell her or not. But then again, she did tell me something I don't think she wanted to. "I just didn't get enough sleep." I lie. "Wrong answer, try again." She says, leaning on her arm which was gripped on the seat of the bleachers. "Ugh... fine. I heard Kirsten is moving here... to this school." I say. Y/N gasps. "Really?!" She asks, shocked. "Yeah." I say. "Don't worry, I'll be here for you. And I seriously don't think she's gonna be that petty and try to pull something like that again." Y/N replies, making a smile appear on my face. "Thanks. I knew I could count on you." I say, feeling a little less anxious. "mmhmm."

WOAH THERE SISTER AUTHORS NOTE

yay I added a new characterrrrrr!

(jayden)

I'm pretty sure that's how you spell the boy name Jayden, if not then uh- 

idk dude

Maybe he's someone more than Jayden?? Lol I sound like I'm insane

I swear there's a meaning behind jayden

ALSO NOT ALL THE CHAPTERS WILL BE LIKE THIS, LOL, I KNOW ITS A BIT CRINGY EEE

ok well uh bye

(Word count: 468)