№ 12 || Caught Pink Handed

Albert P.O.V

I was sitting on my bed before school, thinking about what happened yesterday, when I get a notification on YouTube. All I see is "2 Million" and I start freaking out. I read the notification thoroughly after freaking out, thinking I might be mistaken.

"Good afternoon, Flamingo! This message was sent to inform you about your amazing accomplishment of 2 Million subscribers on your 'Flamingo' channel! We just wanted to congratulate you for your amazing work on this platform. Everyone here at YouTube solutes your accomplishments, and we hope to send you a similar message soon.

Thanks, YouTube"

(Sorry I've never hit 2mil so idk what it's supposed to look like or if they even email you- just go with it for the sake of the story... sorry lol)

I take a screenshot and send it to Kaden. He immediately calls me. "Good job!" He screams into the phone. "Thanks Kaden." I reply. "We should go celebrate!" "Maybe later. We have to go to school, remember?" "Yeah... Sadly." Kaden says. I could almost see the sadness on his face through the line. "Ok, well see you at school Kaden!" "Byee! And congrats!"

Y/N P.O.V

I walk into school and I see Albert with a big smile plastered on his face. "Someone's happy todaaay!" I catch up to him and say. "mhm-!" He replies. "How come?" "Oh, nothing." He says, still smiling. "Please tell me." I pout. "I'm just happy because I- FLAMINGO... hit 2 Million subscribers today!" "Wait, really?!" I scream. "Yup." "Yay! Congratulations to him! He deserves so many more though. I could see him hitting like, 8 mil." His face turns red when I say that, but it soon calms down and a faint smile appears on his face. "Yeah."

~time skip to after school because y e s q u e e n~

I'm sitting with Albert in his room and I start the conversation by saying, "did he actually hit 2 Mil??" "mhm." He replies. I get my phone out of my pocket, attempting to check, but it was dead. I grab Albert's and hope he won't take it from me. "What are you doing?" "Just checking something." "What?" "How many Subscribers Flamingo has." I open his phone with his passcode that I learned a couple days back after watching Albert put it in. I know, I'm a creep. I open the YouTube app but it's not long before Albert is reaching for the phone. I was on the edge of the bed and Albert was next to me. I held it up in the air so he couldn't get it. "That's how you wanna play, huh?" Albert asks with a devilish grin on, grabbing the phone aggressively from my hand. "Albert!" I pout, and plunge myself toward him to get the phone. He pushes me back but I had a steady grip on his shirt, resulting in us both falling on the ground. At the moment, I had no cares in the world for anything because I had the phone. But I soon realized what was happening.

Albert was on top of me.

I just continued to stare into his hazel eyes, his hair flopping everywhere onto them. They were like little galaxies that my eyes were getting eternally lost inside of. It's almost like a game me and him play. It may seem uncomfortable to us at first but once it happens... it's almost like there's no escape. He soon gets up awkwardly. "S...Sorry." He says, rubbing the back of his neck. "It's fine." Once I'm on my feet again, I look on his YouTube app and in the top right corner I see Flamingo's YouTube channel icon.

Is this seriously happening?

I click on it and it says "Flamingo". I then want to investigate more, so I go to the "My Cannel" tab and I see his latest video. "Oh my god." I mumble. Albert's face goes red. "Wh-what?" He stutters. "Albert... You didn't have to hide it from me." "Hide what?" He says, his face as red as a cherry, shaking his leg anxiously. "Albert, you know what." "Y/N, I-" "Albert, I've told you before, I love Flamingo! I won't avoid you just because you are Flamingo. You're my best friend." I wrap him in a tight hug to reassure him that he had nothing to be afraid of. We soon pull apart. "You're a great person, Albert. Always remember that." He gives me a warm smile, and he gets on his "mrflimflam" account and plays with me on that. It was cool that Albert was Flamingo, but, I loved him for himself. I'm not a gold digger.

("I'm not a gold digger" lol)

AUTHORS NOTE FEB 2022: IM DEAD DECEASED GONE SIX FEET UNDER "MY CANNEL" HELP ME

I suddenly realize where we were... Albert's house. Aka, the place Jake was listening to us at. And I had just said, OUT LOUD... "I won't avoid you because you're Flamingo". "Crap, Albert, crap..." "what?" "Review what I just said." "Crap, Albert, crap?" "No, idiot! Right before that..." "I won't avoid you because you're-" "SHHHH!" "Oh... Ok then..." "Remember where we are..." he thinks for a second and then a pained expression appears on his face. "Oh crap Y/N." "Albert... I'm so sorry..." "It's fine. The whole school can know if they want. Does it really matter anymore?!" "Albert, calm down. Worst case scenario you can get a transfer. Everything will be fine." "Are you sure?" "Yes, Albert. You'll be fine." "What if someone comes to the school and tries to-" "Albert! We don't even know if he heard it. Calm down. He might not even say anything." "Ok..." "I'm sorry, again. I should've known not to-" "I'll be fine, Y/N." Albert reassures me, saying another muffled sentence I couldn't really understand after. I smile at him.

Albert P.O.V

"I'll be fine, Y/N. You've been a gigantic help." I say, saying the last part quietly. She smiles at me, and we try to carry on the day like nothing had happened.

POOPOO AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry this chapter was long I wrote it on a plane lol-

I'm also rly proud of myself for coming up with a legit storyline this time-

AND THANKS FOR #2 IN JAYINGEE! Y'ALL ARE AMAZING. 

ok bye noobs

(Word Count: 1018)