№ 43 || Too Smart

Dan P.O.V

"Sorry, Leah. That fricking Albert guy doesn't know how to shut up." "It's fine. I should've known they were too smart." "Listen, I have to go. Stay low profile or something might happen." I whisper, even though I was in my bedroom. "Ok, bye."

~time skip to Monday at school, sorry the days are kinda random lol~

Megan P.O.V

"So, I was thinking... What about we do a collab, or something?" I asked Albert, we were standing and talking near Albert's locker. "That would be cool. Or, we could make a game together." He suggests. "Or, I could make a game and watch you make fun of it." I smirk. "That works too." He laughs.

Y/N P.O.V

I walk into school, feeling really great because I wasn't stuck in a car with someone I despised. "Y/N!" Kaden immediately greets me as I walk into the halls, giving me a big hug. "I got worried because you never came home yesterday." He says in the middle of the hug. "Yeah, I ended up staying the night at Megan's, sorry." I smirk, and he lets me out of the hug. We continue to walk through the halls and we soon find Megan and Albert talking near Albert's locker. We walk over to them. "Hey guys." Megan greets and I smile. Then, the weirdest thing happened. I didn't expect this at all.

Kirsten walked over to us.

"Hey guys." She smiled. "I just realized that... I... Have to use the bathroom! Yeah. Sorry, wish I could stay." Albert makes excuses, walking away. "Uh... Hi Kirsten!" I greet, confused, and she smiles. "Hey. I just wanted to uh, see how you guys are doing!" She explains. "Oh, we're doing great." Megan answers sarcastically. "That's good... I'm gonna go now." Kirsten sighs and walks away. "Ok, so why did Albert leave?" I ask Megan. "Oh, before we went and looked for you we saw Kirsten and Jake kissing." "What?!" I exclaim. "Yeah. Albert was very flustered." "Does Albert... still like her?" I ask, kind of bummed out inside, but pulled it off like I didn't care. "I'm not sure, but I understand why he would be confused. Come on, Kirsten kissing Jake. Isn't that a little odd?" "Yeah, and I trusted Kirsten." I sigh.

~time skip to after school~

Leah P.O.V

"Well, we still have Kirsten. She can break them apart easily." "Yeah, I guess." I sigh to Jake on the phone. "I have to go now, cya Jake." "Bye, and thanks again for the help." I could feel his smirk through the connection.

E authors note

I have quite literally nothing to say at the moment so

yeah bye

(Word count: 444)