Chapter 44

A/N

This chapter contains (light) smut. If you are uncomfortable reading this then please skip the whole chapter. There is nothing you need to read in order to understand the rest of the story
—————-

Jungkook slowly adjusted the glasses on his nose as he carefully read through the papers he was holding. The raven haired boy was currently sitting on the couch in his livingroom with the papers Mark had brought him in his hands.

While Jungkook was concentrating on the words written on all the papers in his hands Taehyung was trying to watch some tv. Unfortunately for the brown haired boy the show he was watching was really boring and it didn't take long before a deep sigh left his mouth. Why did Jungkook have to read these stupid papers on the one night he was bored as hell?

"What are you doing?" Taehyung decided to ask, innocence lacing his voice. Of course the young lawyer knew damn well what it was that the ravenette was doing but he didn't care. Maybe Jungkook would notice he was bored and decide to give him some attention. It was at least worth a try.

The mafia boss briefly looked up from his papers before his eyes shifted back to the papers in his hands. "I'm reading the papers Mark gave me." Jungkook answered in a serious tone before silence fell between the two boys again.

A deep sigh left Taehyung's mouth once again and he shifted a bit closer to were Jungkook was sitting before putting his head on the younger boy's shoulder. "I'm bored Kookie." The brown haired boy spoke in a soft tone before looking up at the other boy with big eyes. If he could just make the younger put down these boring papers then he would be cured of his boredom.

"Baby I'd love to spend time with you but I really need to read these papers." Jungkook then softly spoke before adjusting the glasses on his nose once again. The ravenette then focussed his vision on the black words once again and another deep sigh left Taehyung's mouth. Why was it so hard to get Jungkook's attention the one time he wanted it more than anything?

Suddenly an idea popped up inside the brown haired boy's mind and a small smirk began to form onto his face. Jungkook's work had been pretty stressfull lately right? Why not let the younger boy release some of that tension? A bit of teasing wouldn't harm anyone.

Taehyung lately had been thinking about him and Jungkook and how close the two of them had gotten. Jungkook had been all that had occupied the brunette's mind lately and this evening the young lawyer had decided that he wouldn't mind if things between him and Jungkook went further than making out. If there was one person he was willing to show his all to then it was definitely Jungkook. The younger had done nothing but prove that he was worth trusting and thus Taehyung would do exactly so.

Taehyung then slightly turned his body around before he leaned towards Jungkook. Before the younger even had the chance to ask what Taehyung was doing the older boy attached his lips to the ravenette's neck before he softly began to suck on the smooth honey colored skin.

Softly Taehyung began to lick and bite the delicate skin of Jungkook's neck before detatching his lips from the younger's neck and admiring his work. A beautiful red and purple bruise was proudly decorating the mafia boss' neck and a smirk began to form onto Taehyung's face. There would be no way the younger boy would be able to hide a spot like this.

"Tae baby, as much as I would love for you to continue I really need to read this." Jungkook then softly spoke while turning his head towards Taehyung. A serious look could be spotted on the ravenette's face and he looked at Taehyung with a stern look in his eyes. Jungkook clearly wasn't willing to play around at the moment and thus the brunette knew exactly what he had to do. Time to step up his game.