Chapter 34

A small smile made it's way onto Taehyung's face as soon as he walked into Jungkook's office. Today would be his first official meeting where he would actually be considered a part of the group. Today was the very first day his new job inside this mafia would start. He would no longer be serving coffee and cleaning. He would be here for tactical purposes only.

Today a meeting about Jinyoung was planned. Jungkook and him where supposed to meet somewhere next week and the boys wanted everything to go as smoothly as possible. They couldn't afford something to go wrong. Once Jinyoung would get suspicious of their true intentions for meeting him he would surely never tell them anything about Sehun's whereabouts. On top of that the boy would surely start a war against them.

"Jisoo!" Taehyung exclaimed once he saw the small girl standing next to the coffee machine. Apparantly the black haired girl was the one who would take over his role while he joined the boys at the table. A part of Taehyung felt bad for Jisoo now that she was forced to be the one serving them during the meeting but a part of him was also hopefull for her. Of course he knew that the black haired girl was scared to death of Jungkook and the other boys at the table but then again, so had the brown haired boy himself been. Everything turned out alright for him and he was sure everything would turn out alright for her too.

Quickly the young lawyer walked towards where the smaller girl was standing with a smile on his face. "Hey!" the boy happily said while sending a bright smile her way. Shocked the cleaner looked at him before slowly looking down. "H-hi Mr. Kim." The black haired girl spoke nervously while trying to do everything in her power to avoid eye contact with the boy in front of her. A confused look began to form onto Taehyung's face and he looked at her with raised eyebrows. Why was she being so formal to him?

"It's me Jisoo. It's Taehyung, you don't have to be formal to me." The young lawyer then spoke to her in a friendly tone. The two of them had been friends before and while the brown haired boy hadn't seen Jisoo the past couple of weeks he wanted her to know that nothing between the two of them had changed. Yeah he was part of Jungkook's group of people now but he was still the same boy.

"She should be formal to you Taehyung." Jungkook suddenly spoke from behind the brown haired boy. The ravenette softly layed a hand on the small of the young lawyer's back while standing beside him. "You're ranked way higher that she is. If she won't show respect to you then who will?" the ravenette then spoke before sending a wink Taehyung's way. "Don't be so sweet towards everyone baby, people might take advantage of that fact." Jungkook then finished before removing his hand from the smaller boy's back again and walking over towards his seat.

A tense silence began to form between Jisoo and Taehyung. Of course Jungkook's words had been right, but Jisoo was his friend. His friends weren't supposed to formally address him right? The ravenette himself was the damn boss of this mafia and yet he had never heard Jin or Jimin formally address him. The botj of them would laugh in his face if the mafia boss ever propose that idea.

"So, where are you sleeping nowadays?" the brown haired boy decided to ask. Jisoo and him had been sleeping on the same floor before. Their rooms had even been right next to each other. Since the whole floor was currently unavailable she must've gotten another place to sleep too huh?

However the black haired girl looked at him as if he had grown two  heads. "What do you mean?" the girl asked, confusion clearly lacing her voice. Jisoo looked like she had no idea what it was that Taehyung was talking about and a confused look began to form onto the brown haired boy's face as well. "You know, since our whole floor is unavailable right now due to a sprung water pipe." The boy explained to her. However to Taehyung's surprise an even more confused look began to form onto Jisoo's face and she softly began to shake her head.