Chapter 24

Shocked. That's how Taehyung felt at this very moment. This morning when he had woken up in his small room the brown haired boy would have never thought that someone would try to buy him and make him his personal slave. The man had to be at least forty years older than the young lawyer and that fact alone absolutely disgusted Taehyung. He wasn't in for a relationship like that, especially not when he would be turned into a sex slave. He didn't like doing things against his will at all.

Suddenly Taehyung felt the strong arm of Jungkook surround his waist as the familiar sound of the elevator reaching it's destiny sounded through the room. "Come on, let's go inside." Jungkook spoke softly before slightly pushing Taehyung towards the exit once the big doors of the elevator opened. Currently both boys were on their way to Jungkook's apartment. After the fiasco in the meeting room the ravenette had clearly been super angry and yet he was clearly doing his best to make Taehyung feel at ease. It had been Taehyung who was touched against his will and the ravenette was well aware of that fact.

Slowly both boys walked into the expensive apartment of Jungkook, a space very familiar for the both of them. Ofcourse this was the ravenette's apartment but Taehyung cleaned these floors every damn day. Of course he knew this place like the back of his hand too. Sometimes it even gave of an home like feeling to the brown haired boy, but obviously that was only when Jungkook wasn't home.

"Take a seat." Jungkook said towards Taehyung while gesturing towards the big couch in front of them. The brown haired boy softly nodded before walking around it and softly sitting down. A small smile started to from onto the mafia boss' face and he took of the jacket he was wearing before throwing it on the couch. "I'm going to get something to drink for the both of us." The normally cold man announced before disappearing towards the kitchen.

A confused look slowly became visible on Taehyung's face and he was clearly at a loss for words. Why was Jungkook being nice to him? The boy had never really been nice to him before right? What caused this change of behavior? Why the hell did he even get angry at Mr. Choi in the first place?

As Taehyung was waiting for Jungkook to return he shifted his eyes towards the big windows of the room before deciding to just stare outside while waiting for the ravenette. White clouds were covering the blue sky and a small smile began to form onto the brown haired boy's face. Back when he still lived with his parents in Daegu, Taehyung and his brother used to stare at the clouds a lot. It was one of their favorite activities. whoever could spot the funniest shaped cloud would win their stupid made up game. Ohh how the brown haired boy longed to go back to those innocent and carefree days.

The next thing he noticed was the cars roaming the busy streets of Seoul. All these people driving the cars didn't know anything about the big building they had just passed. What kind of things were discussed in it. Who even lived here. To the outside world the building looked like an ordinary building but it clearly wasn't. The reflecting windows of the expensive looking building held more secrets that anyone could imagine. More than anyone would want to imagine.

Soon however Taehyung got shaken out of his thoughts when Jungkook returned with two big glasses of water in his hands. As soon as the ravenette sat down he handed one of the glasses to the brown haired boy who was sitting next to him. Taehyung politely smiled before taking the glass from Jungkook, however since his hands were still shaking from the shock he had gotten earlier today the young lawyer decided to quickly put it down on the coffee table in front of the couch. If he would keep it in his hands any longer the brown haired boy would surely spill some water on the ground, which would possibly result in Jungkook getting angry at him, like always.

Immediately a concerned look became visible on the mafia boss' face once he noticed the shaking hand of Taehyung and he softly put one of his hands on the shaking boy's shoulder. ''Are you okay?" Jungkook softly asked, concern clearly lacing his voice. As if on cue tears started to stream out of the brown haired boy's eyes and he softly shook his head. Of course he was not okay. In a small amount of time he had lost everything he had worked so hard for. He would probably never see his friends and family ever again. On top of that some perverted old man had made him feel very uncomfortable while forcing unwanted actions upon the brown haired boy. No, he was anything but okay.

"Why did you help me?" Taehyung suddenly asked the ravenette who was sitting next to him. Jungkook hadn't even once showed mercy to anyone in the time Taehyung had gotten to know the mafia boss a bit better. Why would someone like him care if someone like Mr. Choi showed no respect towards Taehyung? The brown haired boy was a nobody in the ex-prisoner's eyes, right?

A look of regret slowly began to form onto Jungkook's face and he looked down. "It was my fault you were there." The mafia boss answered, guilt clearly visible on his face. "I should have known people in this business show no respect." The ravenette continued before looking up again and locking eyes with the brown haired boy in front of him. "I'm sorry Taehyung."

Jungkook's apology clearly was the last thing Taehyung expected and he immediately broke down in tears. Big fat tears were rolling out of his eyes non stop and loud sobs left the boy's mouth. Never in his life had Taehyung felt more alone than since the time Jungkook had taken him here. Sure he did have some friends here but that didn't mean that he would stay here if he had the choice. He missed his family and friends a lot.

However suddenly the brown haired boy felt someone wrap two strong arms around his waist before taking Taehyung into a tight hug. Surprised the young lawyer opened his eyes a bit only to see a look of regret visible on Jungkook's face. "Shhh.'' The ravenette softly whispered into the young lawyer's face as he hugged him even tighter to try and give the boy even the slightest feeling of safety. "It will all be alright, I promise.''

Even though the man who was hugging him right now was the same man who had kidnapped Taehyung the brown haired boy didn't care about that at all. He really needed someone to comfort him right now and the mafia boss was offering exactly that. Quickly Taehyung wrapped both his hands around the ravenette's waist before tightly hugging him back and burying his face in the younger boy's chest.

A surprised look quickly made it's way onto the raven haired boy's face upon feeling how the brown haired boy began to hug him back. Jungkook wasn't stupid, of course he knew damn well that he was the source of all Taehyung's misery. He was the one who had decided to kidnap the boy. Jungkook had taken everything from Taehyung and he was well aware of that fact.

However the longer the raven haired got to know the boy in his arms the more he began to regret ever kidnapping him. Taehyung was like innocence itself. Sure the boy had been very persistent when it came to his job as a lwayer but in practically every other thing the boy became as soft as a feather. The brown haired boy was way more innocent than Jungkook had ever thought. If he would have know this before the trial had started Jungkook would have never taken the boy with him.

Softly Jungkook began to rub his hand up and down the brown haired boy's back while whispering sweet nothing's into his ear, an action which surprised the young lawyer a lot. After all this time of thinking that the infamous Jeon Jungkook, biggest criminal of the country, didn't have a heart he proved to actually have one. A small smile slowly began to form onto the brown haired boy's face and he softly closed his eyes while leaning against the younger boy's broad chest.

Maybe Jungkook wasn't a monster after all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hope you guys liked it. A bit short but at least it's something right😉

Question of the chapter:

Do you play Among Us(it's a mobile game) And if your answer is yes what is your favorite color to play as?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story!