Chapter 60

As soon as Sehun's lifeless body hit the ground immediately a loud sob left Rose's mouth and tears began to stream down her cheeks again. She briefly looked at Taehyung with an evil look on her face before the blonde girl turned around and ran over to Jungkook before giving her ex fiancé a tight hug before burying her face in his chest.

"Kookie I'm so glad you're here." The blonde girl cried hysterically while her whole body was shaking. The girl looked really upset and Jungkook's eyes grew big with confusion. He didn't understand what was happening at all and thus the boy kept standing there without having any clue what he had to do.

"He tortured me Jungkook. He hurt me so bad." The blonde girl began to tell her ex fiancé before she snuggled a bit closer to the boy's chest. "He forced me to come with him or else he would kill me." The girl began to tell before she broke down once again while looking at the other boys with horror on her face. The blonde girl looked absolutely broken and slowly the other boy's began to look around their team while trying to find any sign as to how they should react to this.

Sure Rose had been their enemy not even five minutes ago but she had also at one point been their friend. Maybe what the blonde girl was trying to tell all of them had been the truth and then she had gone through the worst thing anyone could imagine. However it was Jungkook who knew his ex fiancé better than anyone else in this room. The ravenette would be the one to call the shots on what was going to happen with her.

"I never wanted to leave you Kookie, Sehun made me do it." The girl explained her ex boyfriend and a few tears rolled down her cheeks as soon as she realized that the boy still wasn't hugging her back. At one point in their relationship the blonde girl had been everything Jungkook could have ever wished for and Rose knew she could make him see that. The ravenette had always been a sucker for her and it would be only a matter of time before the mafia boss would be completely wrapped around her finger again.

Rose looked up to Jungkook with a hopefull look in her eyes before she went to stand on her toes and gave the boy a small peck on his cheek before hugging him again. "It can all be exactly how it used to be. Just like the old times. You remember how good those times were right?" The sly girl spoke in a warm tone before sending a cute smile Jungkook's way.

Softly the ravenette began to nod before he began to warp his hands around the much smaller girl's waist and pressing her a bit tighter. Immediately upon realizing what Jungkook was doing a loud sob left Taehyung's mouth and tears began to roll down his cheeks again. Jungkook was now definitely never going to get back together with him again.

Rose was like a supermodel. She was beautiful and Taehyung knew for a fact that at one point Jungkook had seen the girl in his arms as his whole world. The mafia boss hadn't asked her to marry him for nothing. Taehyung himself was only a fraction of the person Rose was. She was everything Taehyung could never be. It was as clear as crystal that Jungkook would choose Rose over him. After all, it had always been her in the first place. She was everything Jungkook desired and more.

The fact that Taehyung knew damn well Rose was lying was something he was too afraid to say. Of course he knew that the blonde girl wasn't as sweet as she pretended to be and if you asked the brunette he would definitely describe her as a snake. However there was no way Jungkook would believe him over the love of his life and saying something now would only result in angering the mafia boss. That was something Taehyung didn't want to risk. The young lawyer didn't want his last memory of Jungkook to be a bad one. He wanted to remember the younger boy exactly how their relationship had been and look back with a smile on his face, not tears in his eyes.

As Jungkook pressed Rose a bit tighter against his chest a sly smirk began to form onto the blonde girl's face and she completely surrendered herself to the youngest Jeon brother by closing her eyes and letting him do exactly as he wanted with her. She had done it once again. With her charming personality and unbelievable acting skills Rose had once again won a man his heart without any difficulty.

However as soon as Jungkook felt the girl in his arms let her guard down he immediately motioned for Yoongi to grab the gun out of her hands. A confused look began to form onto the silver haired boy's face but he nodded nonetheless. Jungkook knew exactly what he was doing and thus Yoongi would do exactly as he was told to.

Rose's eyes immediately flew open the moment she felt someone harshly pull the gun out of her hands. However before the blonde girl could react Jungkook forcefully turned her around before grabbing her hands and holding them against her back. The mafia boss then began to harshly push the blonde girl down to her knees and tears began to fill the girl's eyes once again.

"What are you doing babe? You're hurting me." Rose spoke in a confused tone while Jungkook pulled her arms back even harsher. "Cut the crap bitch, we all know you are lying. And besides, only Taehyung can call me those pet names." The ravenette then turned towards Taehyung while still holding his ex fiancé in place. A small smile began to form onto his face before he looked over to the other boys in the room.

"Yoongi give me a gun. Jimin release Taehyung from that chair and take him out of the room please." The mafia boss ordered before turning towards the girl he was still holding down with a wicked smile on his face. Jungkook knew Rose too well to believe any of the lies she had tried to make him believe. The girl was way too smart and carefull to ever let Sehun come close to hurting her. Everything she had done had been an act and the mafia boss had seen right through her play.

Jimin immediately walked over to Taehyung before getting a small knive out of his pocked and cutting the ropes that were holding the brunette in place loose. Tears were still streaming out of the young lawyer's eyes and he looked at Jungkook with a relieved look on his face. Taehyung had really thought that the one person he loved more that anyone had chosen a liar over himself. However Jungkook didn't and that made Taehyung happy, really happy.

"Come on Tae." Jimin softly spoke before starting to guide Taehyung out of the room. The brunette was still in shock with everything that had happened just now and thus he didn't resist when his blonde haired friend began to pull him away from where Jungkook was standing. A small smile was visible on Jimin's face and he looked at one of his best friends with a happy look on his face. "I'm glad we got you back Tae. Don't get scared if you hear a loud banging sound soon okay?"

As if on cue suddenly a loud banging sound indeed filled the whole building as soon as Jimin had closed the door behind Taehyung. Briefly the brunette closed his eyes due to the loud sound, however he quickly opened them again. Jungkook shot down Rose and somehow the young lawyer couldn't care less about that fact. That bitch got what she deserved.

The only thing Taehyung himself cared about now was being as close to Jungkook as possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I'm a sucker for happy endings if you guys didn't realize already...

Question of the chapter:

what is your favorite moment in this story?

Please show some love for the story by:

* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story!