Chapter 22

"We're here." Jin said as he opened the door of the car he had been driving. Taehyung nodded and opened the door on his side of the car too. Immediately as he got out of the car the brown haired boy's eyes grew big and he inhaled sharply.

Both boys were standing directly in front of a huge casino. Light were displayed all around the building and big muscly men were standing next to the entrance. Slowly the young lawyer's eyes began to twinkle and a small smile formed onto his face.

Taehyung took a deep breath and slowly closed his eyes. The fresh air of the outside world filled his lungs and a happy feeling began to fill his body. Ohh how he loved to be outside the Jeon tower for a while. He had never been in a casino before and he was really excited to go there even though the brown haired boy knew gambling wasn't something he would enjoy.

The brown haired boy certainly couldn't be described as a big risk taker. Yess he had made the risky choice of defending Korea's biggest mafia leader but other than that his life had always been pretty safe. The boy had never smoked, never gambeled and had always been the perfect student back when he was still in school. Nevertheless he liked the fact that he was going to this huge casino. He didn't even care that it was a casino, as long as it was far away from Jeon inc. Taehyung was very excited to go there.

"Come on, let's go inside." Jin said, shaking Taehyung out of his thoughts. The brown haired boy quickly nodded before following Taehyung to the entrance of the casino. Immediately as they arrived the big muscly men bowed deeply. "Welcome back Mr. Kim." One of them spoke politely, clearly not wanting to disrespect his boss. Jin softly nodded before taking the young lawyer's hand in his own and walking inside.

"Welcome to The Royal Dice." Jin spoke while letting go of Taehyung's hand and gesturing at the big room in front of them. "The biggest casino in all of Seoul and of of the many owned by none other than Jeon Jungkook." The purple haired boy continued before grabbing Taehyung's hand and leading him further into the building.

Taehyung followed his new friend, his eyes becoming as big as saucers at everything they passed. A huge area with fruit machines, a bar, tables filled with people playing some card game and loads of pretty girls. The whole casino gave of a luxurious vibe and if Taehyung hadn't come here with Jin he would have surely felt super out of place in a area like this.

Soon however both boys reached the back of the enourmous casino and were standing right in front of a black door with a huge man standing in front of it. The man looked exactly like the men who had been guarding the entrance of the casino. "Welcome back Mr. Kim." The man bowed deeply before stepping aside and opening the door for both boys.

Jin softly began to laugh before shaking his head slowly. "I told you to call me Jin like a 100 times now, are you ever going to learn?" The purple haired boy spoke before pulling Taehyung through the door the man had been guarding.

A spark immediately lit inside the brown haired boy's eyes as he took in the room the both of them were standing in now. A huge office like room with a complete sitting area. This place looked like it came straight out of a movie.

"Welcome to my office, hope you like it." Jin said while sending a wink Taehyung's way. Immediately the young lawyer began to nod and the both of them walked over towards the huge brown couch before taking place on it.

Taehyung was still looking around himself, amazed by all the expensive and beautiful things inside this room. Jimin had told him that Jin was in charge of all the casino's but he would have never thought they were this luxurious. This was beyond what he could have ever imagined. However something still wasn't feeling right inside the boy's stomach.

"Why did you bring me here?" Taehyung suddenly asked, a questioning tone lacing his voice. "Not that I don't like it because I do." The brown haired boy quickly added, afraid that he would offend the powerfull boy that was sitting in front of him.