Chapter 25

Cleaning. It was something Taehyung absolutely hated. Yet it had been the brown haired boy's job for quite some time now. Currently the young lawyer was cleaning Jungkook's office while the younger was working at his desk.

Ever since Taehyung and Jungkook had talked after the meeting, which didn't really go as planned, the mafia boss had been a lot nicer to the brown haired boy than he had ever been before. Even though the young lawyer had no idea why the younger suddenly had decided to stop screaming at him he certainly wasn't complaining. It was beter to stay on Jungkook's good side rather than on his bad side.

"FUCK!" Jungkook exclaimed before shutting his laptop agressively and putting his head in his hands. The boy looked completely pissed off and Taehyung swore he even saw some steam radiating from the boy's head. What had made the ravenette so angry?

A soft sigh left the brown haired boy's lips before he began to made it's way to the mafia boss' desk while a soft 'are you okay?' left his mouth. Immediately Jungkook sat up straight again before nodding softly. "Yeah I am, I had forgotten you were here too." The ravenette confessed before a deep sigh left his mouth.

"You don't seem okay." Taehyung bluntly spoke, slowly walking closer to Jungkook. The ravenette leaned back in his chair before closing his eyes and raising his hands only to press his fingers against his temples. "It's just fucking annoying that some people fuck up everything they do." The mafia boss spoke softly before beginning to softly massage his temples. Yet again the same employee had managed to ruin a pretty big deal Yoongi had worked his ass off for to get. The man had lately begun to irritate Jungkook a lot, to the point where it gave him a damn headache.

A small smile slowly began to form onto Taehyung's face upon hearing the younger boy's reaction and it didn't take long for the older to reach him. Immediately the brown haired boy softly layed both his hand on the ravenette's shoulder before beginning to massage them. "You look stressed Jungkook, lucky for you I got the perfect solution for that." The young lawyer said before continuining to massage the man who had kidnapped him.

A shocked look immediately began to form onto Jungkook's face upon feeling the older's touch, however he quickly managed to relax and began to enjoying the brown haired boy's touches. "You're good at this." The mafia boss spoke, clearly enjoying the massage he was receiving. Taehyung had been right, this was exactly what he had needed.

"I know, my mom always used to do this whenever school stressed me out." The brown haired began to speak while a small smile immediately formed onto his face at the thought of his mom. The fact that Taehyung had been lucky enough to get into law school had been amazing to his parents. Both the young lawyer's mom and dad couldn't have been prouder of him and thus they had helped him as much as possible, something Taehyung would always be thankfull for. If it wasn't for the fact that his parents had supported him unconditionally he wouldn't have ever fulfilled his dream of becoming a lawyer.

"Now now now, you're getting a bit cocky." Jungkook answered him, amusement clearly lacing his voice. A small smile immediately began onto Taehyung's face and he softly shook his head. He knew he was good at giving neck massages. Back when he was still hanging out with Lisa regulary she always made him give her a massage because he was so good at it. He had had lots of practice.

"Says who?" Taehyung suddenly answered before beginning to laugh softly. " You're the cockiest person I've ever met." The brown haired boy continued. Immediately Jungkook himself began to laugh loudly, a small smile decorating his lips. "I can't deny that."

"You're from a family of farmers, right?" The raven haired boy suddenly asked, changing the topic completely. A shocked look immediately began to form onto Taehyung's face, Jungkook had caught him of guard completely with that question. Ofcourse the brown haired boy knew that the mafia boss who was sitting in front of him probably knew everything. Jin had told him that there was a whole file about Taehyung, anyone who meant something in this company probably had read it. However what the young lawyer hadn't expected was Jungkook actually bringing something out of Taehyung's personal life up.