Chapter 37

An insecure look became visible on Taehyung's face as soon as he looked at himself in the mirror. The boy was wearing a silk blue blouse with some black skinny jeans and he wasn't completely sure if he looked good in them. Softly the brown haired boy began to straighten his blouse while looking at himself in the mirror with doubt clearly visible in his eyes. Would this be good enough?

Currently the young lawyer was dressing himself up for a fancy party at the Royal Dice, one the casinos of Jeon Coorporations. Jin and Jimin had invited the brown haired boy and they would be picking him up in half an hour from now. Of course that meant that Taehyung had more than enough time to change if he wanted to but with that another problem also came lurking around the corner. If he wasn't going to wear this outfit then what the hell would he wear?

Jungkook wouldn't be joining the three of them to the party. The ravenette had some business meeting scheduled together with Yoongi. The both of them would be meeting Jinyoung in order for their little plan to work. That man had the answers they wanted and the two of them would do anything to get their hands on them. Sehun wouldn't be safe for much longer once Jungkook would find his hiding place.

A deep sigh left Taehyung's mouth before he decided to just walk towards the living room. Immediately the familiar face of Jungkook could be spotted on the couch while he was working on his laptop. With a sad face the brown haired boy walked over to where the mafia boss was sitting before taking place next to him.

"Why the sad face love?" The ex-prisoner spoke as soon as he noticed the look on his roommate's face. The boy looked like a sad puppy and Jungkook absolutely hated it. He loved to see the bright happy smile on the young lawyer's face much more than the look it was displaying now.

Slowly Taehyung looked down while another deep sigh left his mouth. "I look hideous." The brown haired boy spoke softly while an insecure tone was lacing his voice. Immediately Jungkook closed his laptop and placed a finger underneath the older boy's chin. "You look absolutely stunning in anything. Now lift up your head princess or your crown might slip of your head." The mafia boss spoke in a sweet tone before sending a wink Taehyung's way.

Immediately a soft red blush began to form onto Taehyung's face while his eyes grew big. Jungkook always knew exactly what to say in order to create a blush on his face. It was like the ravenette was doing it on purpose.

"I'm not sure if I should even go." The young lawyer then spoke while locking eyes with Jungkook. The brown haired boy wasn't very muscular and while multiple people had told him that he had a pretty face, Taehyung himself though so differently. He wasn't anything special, he was just an ordinary boy from Daegu who had chased his dreams.

"And why in hell would you not go Tae?" Jungkook then asked his older roommate, a confused tone lacing his voice. According to Jungkook, Taehyung was the definition of perfect. The boy had a slim figure and a pretty face. However that didn't matter much to the mafia boss. The brown haired boy's personality was amazing and without a doubt the boy was the most kind and caring person the ravenette had ever met. The fact that the young lawyer himself always failed to see how amazing he truly was saddened Jungkook a lot. The boy was very insecure while there wasn't any reason for it. Taehyung was perfect just the way he is.

"Because I look horrible." The older boy then said again while that insecure look became visible on his face. A deep sigh left Jungkook's mouth and he softly shook his head before an idea popped into his mind. A small smirk began to form onto the mafia boss' face and he slowly crawled a bit closer towards Taehyung.

"You know what, you're right. I don't think you should go tonight." Jungkook suddenly spoke. A big smirk was visible on the younger's face and he looked at the smaller boy next to him as if he was some sort of prey. He was gonna enjoy this a lot.