Chapter 14

Taehyung's worst nightmare had always been not being able to breath. The feeling of not being able to fill your lungs with air anymore absolutely terrified the brown haired boy yet that was exactly was he was unable to do at the moment.

A ringing noise was filling the young lawyer's ears as a result of the explosion on the right side of the building. Taehyung's vision was filled with black spots because of the lack of air in his system and the enormous amount of dust that filled the room as a result of the explosion.

Slowly the prisoner behind the brown haired boy was releasing the pressure on Taehyung's throat a bit and immediately the boy gasped for air. "You'll do exactly as I say, or Jihun will pay for it." The young lawyer suddenly heard the deep voice of the raven haired prisoner whisper inside his ear and tears immediately filled the scared boy's eyes. How the hell did Jungkook know his brother's name?

Quickly multiple tears escaped his eyes and were rolling down his cheeks. He couldn't risk anything if his brother was involved. It was him who decided to be the mafia leader's lawyer, not his innocent little brother.

Slowly the young lawyer's vision became somewhat clear again and the young lawyer looked with a terrified look at the scene happening in front of him. The complete right side of the courtroom had been blown up, like it had never been there in the first place. There pieces of the wall scattered around the whole courtroom and multiple people could be seen laying on the floor. A horrified look quickly made it's way onto the young lawyer's face once he realized all the people on the floor were either passed out or death.

Multiple people with black masks and dark clothes were standing to close to Jungkook and Taehyung. Those people were clearly here for one thing and one thing only. Get Jungkook out of here and kill anyone who tries to prevent that. All the man were standing in a circle around the two boys, and they were holding pretty big guns.

"Release the boy!"' One of the guards who had been standing next to the entrance of the courtroom screamed while he pointed his gun at the black masked man standing in front of Jungkook. More tears started to roll down the young lawyer's cheeks and a small sob made it's way out of the boy's mouth. The brown haired boy was scared as hell and he could only hope that the mafia boss would do what the guard told him.

As soon as Jungkook started to laugh a little and shake his head Taehyung knew that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. "How about you just give me the keys to these handcuffs." Jungkook answered the guard and even though Taehyung couldn't see his former client's face the boy jut knew that the ravenette would have a smirk on his face. The boy had been fearless back in prison, who knows what he would be capable of outside of it?

''You wont get them!" The guard screamed back and quickly the ravenette increased the pressure on Taehyung's throat again. The suffocating feeling from before quickly returned and Taehyung instantly started to panic. His body was screaming for air and the young lawyer was desperately tugging at the metal chain of Jungkook's handcuffs.

"I wasn't asking." The raven haired boy behind Taehyung spoke while a hint of amusement could be detected in his voice. The ravenette was clearly enjoying all of this and the brown haired boy started to panic even more. If he wouldn't be able to get some air in his lungs he would pass out soon.

"Kill him." The mafia boss said and immediately after his words a booming sound sounded through the room. Taehyung immediately stopped tugging at the metal chain and slowly pressed himself a bit further against Jungkook's chest in order to decrease the pressure the boy was putting on his throat.

A few tears escaped Taehyung's eyes once he saw the man who had tried to save his life fall lifelessly to the ground. A big red spot quickly formed on his chest and the smell of gunpowder soon filled Taehyungs nostrils. An evil laugh made it's way out of Jungkook's mouth and the scared feeling inside the brown haired boy's chest increased a lot. The man who was standing behind him was no human, he was a monster.